[29] heading home

"Guys, line up here,"

The hybrids were confused at first but continued to follow her instructions. Didn't care that mud-stained their hands and feet, Ryuna immediately took pictures of the four hybrids, after all, only a half-body photo was needed. Besides, they were all still handsome even when they're covered in dirt.

"Ryuna, what're you up to?" Hoseok was curious.

"I'm registering you guys."

"Registering us for what?" It's Seokjin's turn to ask.

"Work."

"You want us to work?" Yoongi exclaimed in disbelief. "Can't you see, we've been working hard all day while you were busy slobbering your saliva on your pillow."

Ryuna hissed annoyed, this one hybrid really has a sharp tongue.

"I'm doing all this for you, you fool. So that you can get lots of love and then become a perfect 'human'."

Although they didn't really understand, they just nodded.

"Joon will always believe in Ryuna."

"Me too!" Seokjin and Hoseok exclaimed excitedly while Yoongi left immediately after Ryuna got his picture.

He only wanted love from one person, why was it so hard.

******

It took two months for Ryuna to get a reply from her hybrids registration file. Unfortunately, the agency didn't include Seokjin in their email.

"For crying out loud! It's tomorrow?!"

Ryuna glanced at the clock on the wall, it was still 7 in the morning, there was still plenty of time to get ready and inform them before visiting the agency tomorrow.

"Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Joonie!" Ryuna shouted while banging on their door. At that time, Yoongi, who was fast asleep, wanted to curse the disturbing sleeper, but it didn't happen after knowing it was Ryuna. He immediately got up and walked before her.

"I received an email this morning. It said that the company wants to meet Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok."

"Yay, we're going to Seoul together!" Hoseok and Namjoon cheered whereas Yoongi kept a straight face.

Ryuna's heart ached when she noticed Seokjin's glistened eyes.

"We'll meet again, don't be sad" She pulled him into a hug.

"Shireoo...." Seokjin murmured.

Ryuna walked back to her room to pack her things, then explaining her intention to take the three hybrids to Seoul to her grandmother.

******

"Oppa, take care of yourself. Please look after halmeoni. And... don't miss me too much" Ryuna tiptoed with difficulty and pecked Jin's pouty lips. Seokjin watched as his beloved mate got on the bus with his brothers.

"Ryuna, Hoseokie is afraid," Hoseok said, clinging to her left arm.

"Joonie too," Namjoon said, clinging on her right arm. These two hybrids were really spoiled, actually, everyone was really spoiled.

"Gwaenchanha, maybe... just maybe..."

"I'll let you meet the other hybrids, I'm not sure when. But they might be happy to meet you." She swallowed lumps in her throat.

The bus came to stop at a very familiar place. Ryuna made her way down the road, heading down the corner of the street to the place she missed the most.

A place that holds a lot of past memories.