[19] My 'gift' - 내 선물

Note : Please read my message after this chapter ends. It's important for the sake of continuing this crappy story~

Happy reading!
_______________________________________

"You can't keep being like this, Ryuna."

The girl turned around, she was staring at her mom, completely has no idea where their conversation will led to.
"What? What's wrong with me?" She asked back.

Mrs. Yang snorted in annoyance at her stupid daughter who still can't get what she was saying. "Don't you realize that you're acting like a broken hearted girl. By watching sad dramas, locking yourself up all day in your room and only come out just to eat." She sighs, she missed her daughter. Her old self. The one who's full of joy.

"Look at your appearance, dear. You look dirty with your frizzy hair. How many days have you not washed your hair, eoh? Where is my beautiful daughter, why has she chandged like a homeless person like this,"

Now Ryuna is the one who snorted annoyed at her mother's insults. How bad is her appearance right now? She was only not washing her hair for seven days, not even ten days but why was her mother so talkative towards her.

"Eomma, I really am heartbroken! Don't you feel sorry for your daughter? I've just been forced to dump three of my handsome men huaaaa..."

Mrs. Yang shook her head, her only daughter's behavior was kind of troublesome. To be honest, she also couldn't bear seeing that her daughter had to leave the three handsome men in Seoul, because her chance to have handsome sons-in-law was also lost.

"Stop whining. Hurry and go take a shower, cleanse your body, you stinks. Your smell is even worse than your appa's socks. Then, meet mom in the living room, mom will think of a way out," Mrs. Yang said before she walked away from her daughter's room.

"Ah, and don't forget to dress well too".

◦ ❖ ◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦ ❖ ◦

After about thirty minutes, Ryuna finally finished to take a bath. Her head felt fresher and lighter after she wash up earlier. Actually Ryuna herself didn't know why she was this dirty, she even hated it when her three hybrids didn't want to shower.

"Huaaa..." She cried again after remembering the hybrids.

Ryuna missed. She was so "homesick", she felt like continue to cry. Missed the sweet demeanor of Jiminie, missed the spoiled Jungkookie, also missed the pervert Taehyungie.

Did not want to constantly think of the three hybrids, Ryuna rushed living room like what her mother ordered her. Maybe her mom has a way out for her problems. It would be even better if Mrs. Yang can bring her back to her three adorable hybrids.

"Ah, you done? Sit down, eomma already knows the way out of your problem," Mrs. Yang words made Ryuna widen her eyes.

wow mom is so smart!

"What is it mom? Tell me!" Ryuna excitedly jump on the sofa.

A bright smile tugged on Mrs. Yang lips, she looked at her daughter with her mysterious look. "You know... halmeoni?"

Ryuna furrowed her eyebrows at her mother's words, were they going to be talking about her grandmother? Of course she knows. How outrageous she would be if she didn't recognize her own grandmother.

"Which one?"

Okay, Ryuna asked something like that with a reason. The girl had two grandmothers who were still living healthily, she didn't know what her mother meant were her father's side or from her mother's side.