[1] Our First Meeting-우리의 첫 번남

When it rains, many people say that it is a blessing that is descending to earth. That's really not entirely wrong. Everyone knows that rain fulfills their needs for water. But every blessing sometimes can turn into a disaster.

That is also what Yang Ryuna is currently experiencing. Not a disaster, maybe more precisely a bit of misfortune. The girl had to run in a hurry to find a place to avoid the increasingly heavy raindrops. Her clothes were wet on some parts even though she had tried to cover them with the bag she was carrying.

She frowned, she can't blame anyone else. She should be blaming her forgetful ass.

Shit shit shit, this is the seventh time I forget to bring an umbrella! Now I regretted for not paying attention to the weather forecast.

Ryuna planned to stop by the bookstore to buy her favorite romance novel after going home from campus. But instead of going to a bookstore, she just had to stop in an unmaintained, empty old building as a shelter. She stayed there for a bit, shivering against the chill of the weather.

"Aish, My clothes are wet :(( .. But, I really want to buy that book..." Ryuna grunted while wagging her clothes.

While cleaning her wet and slightly dirty clothes, she heard a shuffling at the dumpsters, followed by a sound that she wasn't sure what it is.

Mweong ... mweong

"Did I hear something?" she was confused while still wagging her shirt. "Ah ... maybe it's just the sound of rain and a passing vehicle... Yes, it seems like that."

But the sound was getting clearer and louder.

Meong ! Meong !

"Oh ... I really did hear a sound!" Ryuna said loudly.

Aish jinjja ! Is the girl stupid or deaf ? Obviously this is a cat's voice. She should be looking for ME! I'm right behind you ! Pabo-yaa ! The cat's inner voice said.

Because he was too annoyed to wait for her to look for him, the cat couldn't help but walk in front of her, sacrificing his fur to be splashed with rain.

If not because I was already cold and hungry, I won't let my precious fur get wet, damn it!

After arguing with his mind, the cat rushed forward to her, yowled and slightly brushed against her feet.

MWEONGGGG

"Holy shit!" She was shocked and immediately looked down. It was a kitty.

"Omo! So you're the sweet meowing cat, hm?" Ryuna crouched down, approaching it slowly, then gently carry the cat.

"Aigoo, you are heavy! Ah, but your fur is really smooth even though you're a little wet and dirty. But it's okay.. You look chubby and cute! Uwaa , whose cat are you? Where is your owner?"
I know I am stupid trying to talk to a cat, but whatever.

The cat was silent while looking at her with its two sparkling round eyes.

"Hey, don't look at me like that! You make me want to kidnap you. Oh, are you lost? Or are you a stray? But if you're aAstray , your fur wouldn't be as smooth and soft as this. But it looks like you really don't have an owner, you have no collar," Ryuna said while examining the cat's body.