Plot-twist

***Seokjin's POV***

Finally, the car stopped in front of a building after 3 hours of journey. I think I need to stretch after this.

"Follow me." A tall bulky man and a chubbier one led the trainees candidates to a room.

I keep looking around in this crowded room until I saw Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok next to these unknown guys. My legs automatically walks towards them and I sat next to Namjoon.

***End of Seokjin's POV***

"Hyung, why are you here?" Namjoon whisper yelled.

"The company drove me here along with another trainees candidates."

Before Namjoon could ask another question, the room suddenly turned quiet and finally, the selecting procedure began.

**TIME SKIP**

"Noona was gone for a long time, Kookie felt like dieing when noona left. Nobody cooks and pets Kookie's head lovingly anymore." Jungkook murmured while hugging her left arm, while Seokjin tightly hugged her right arm. This hybrid didn't want to let go even though he saw the young boy was starting to cry.

"I'm sorry, Kook."

"Don't you feel the need to apologize to me?!" Taehyung half shouted. "I never stopped looking for you! My heart hurts, Jimin's too, right?" Taehyung looked at Jimin.

Jimin looked back at Taehyung, then glanced at Ryuna. Hurt was an understatement, he wanted to cry just like Jungkook because he felt betrayed.

"Ryuna had her reason, Tae." Jimin controlled his temper, he can't take his anger out on his beloved mate.

"You're always like this! Ryuna does a mistake, jim! Look, she's having fun with other men. Aren't three of us is enough, Ryuna?!"

Ryuna stayed silent, it's fair that they're mad at her. She's wrong. So wrong. She stopped running her fingers through Seokjin's hair feeling guilty, earning a whine from Jin.

"Can't you shut your mouth?! She has already apologize, you idiot!" Yoongi spoke, loud and firm making Taehyung shrink into his seat. "If you want to be angry, just take it out on me. I'm the one who forced her to stay with us in the village."

The room turned silent, Taehyung didn't dare to be angry anymore. Truthfully, he was angry because he loved her dearly, he didn't want anything bad to happen to his mate.

A minute passed and Jungkook clapped his hands and chirps, "Come on, hyung! Hwaiting! For the sake of us and Ryuna noona. Kookie wants to be a good man for noona so noona will love me more and more. If she loves me the most, we'll get married!"

Didn't want to miss anything, Seokjin stood up excitedly. "Ya, me too!"

Seokjin stared at Jungkook and two other hybrids clothes before continuing speaking, "You guys have nice clothes, can I borrow them? I have to look multiple times more handsome when we practice tomorrow."

Jungkook didn't want to lend his clothes to him, afraid that his 'rival' will be ahead of him to win his mate's heart. But Ryuna always said that he had to share. He shouldn't be stingy if he wants to get her pets. Jungkook forced a nod, allowing Seokjin and the other hybrids to borrow his clothes.

Ryuna tried to hide her smile. It seemed that the hybrids will be a family that strengthen each other while they grow. Her task is coming to an end, she can finally let them go.

I hope you all succeed

The End

...

Finally, the book comes to an end now😔

Thank you for supporting this book until the end. I love yall my silent readers sm❤❤

P.S : Epilogue will be posted when this reach 45 votes 😏

S : Epilogue will be posted when this reach 45 votes 😏