[5] Why me?

After Ryuna's long debate with the three hybrids who claimed her as their mate, she obliged to accept the presence of Taehyung and Jungkook to stay with her and Jimin.

The reason was the three hybrids kept bickering for her and kept saying that they would be her mate. Ryuna's head was about to explode when she heard the word 'mating', so she insanely said that she would accommodate all three.

But now seems like she had to regret what she said earlier because Ryuna just remembered that there were only two rooms in her flat. One is her bedroom and the other one is Jimin's which is very small because it used to be a place to store her clothes.

Because it is impossible for Taehyung and Jungkook to sleep in Jimin's small room, now those three are fighting again over who will sleep with Ryuna. And of course she refused it desperately.

"No! I said there will be no-one who will sleep with me!" She shrieked after a long debate with the hybrids.

"Noona, don't be like that. Don't you pity me cuz I have to sleep tightly squished between Jimin hyung and Tae hyung? Kookie's body will get hurt after getting squished by them. Let Jungkook sleep with noona~," Jungkook whined, making his face as miserable as possible.

Damn it! I can't stand his adorable face.

Ryuna tried her best to refrain from being tempted to accept Jungkook's plea.

After Jungkook's constant whining, now is Taehyung's turn to whine asking to sleep with her. "Ryuna, you have to sleep with me. I can't sleep well without hugging something," he said while blinking his eyes.

Boi, did dust get in your eyes?

When an overly handsome-looking man like Taehyung blinked at her, of course was a hard temptation for Ryuna but she must remain steady with her conviction.

"I told you I won't sleep with any one of you," She answered firmly.

Jimin followed to respond, "Right. Ryuna won't sleep with any of you. If she had to sleep with a man then that man was me! Because she is my mate, mine!"

"No, noona is Kookie's mate!" Jungkook refuted quickly.

Didn't want to stay silent, Taehyung joined in. "Hey, Ryuna is my mate!"

"My mate!" Jimin was ready to pounce on them.

**Ryuna POV**

Rolling my eyes, I looked at my flat balcony.

Jeez, I wanna jump from here right now.

'Ah, female cat usually have many males, that's why kittens were born with varied colors.'

But I never imagined that I would become one of those females!!

**Back to ___ POV**

Watching these men fighting over her, she realized each of them were from different types. Calico Scottish fold cat, a tiger and a rabbit? Daebak! What would her child be like if she really mate with them?

Ryuna immediately shook her head.
No. No. She can't mate them. Ryuna is a human, she obviously must marry a human being too. Even though they are handsome and attractive Ryuna should not be tempted.

Ryuna's shout stopping the three hybrid noisy debate, "SHUT UP! I told you I would not sleep with any of you. Taehyung, Jungkook you can sleep in Jimin's room. I don't care if you guys want to sleep squished together, sleep on the floor, or even the couch because you guys are the ones who insists on staying here. If you guys don't agree, you're allowed to leave now!"

Jimin, Taehyung, also Jungkook, went quiet, they looked surprised by her words. Actually, both Taehyung and Jungkook had their own houses that were big enough to accommodate them all but she plainly refused. Ryuna said she wouldn't move out of the flat her parents gave her.

Speaking of her parents, Ryuna became anxious at the thought if her parents are coming to visit her and see those three hybrids. She could have been hung by her father for hiding three handsome men in her flat.

But it's not that important right now. After all, her parents will always contact her first if they want to pay a visit.

I hope so.

Now back again to the three hybrids who kept staring at her. Annoyed because not getting an answer, she asked again, "So? Do you guys made a decision already?"

Jimin and Jungkook were quiet, still confused, so Taehyung started talking, "Wait, give us time. Let us discuss it first."

Ryuna exhaled tiredly. "Okay. I'll give you 10 minutes to discuss. After that, give me your answer!"

After saying that she went to the kitchen to make a cold drink, it seemed like a cold drink could help her relieve her headache caused by the three hybrids.

Whilst the three hybrids seemed to be seriously discussing with each other. The three had found a mutual agreement less than ten minutes and immediately approached her in the kitchen.

"Ryuna, we have finished discussing," Taehyung said showing her his box smile.

"Really? Then what's the answer?" She asked, her lips returning to sip her cold drink. Taehyung instantly began to explain the agreement between the three hybrids. "We have agreed that we will share a mate."

Hearing Taehyung's silly words, she spurted her drink.

"What!"

"Monday and Tuesday is Jimin's turn, Wednesday and Thursday is my turn, and Friday and Saturday is Jungkook's turn. Ah, and we also let you choose the one you want to sleep with for on Sunday," he explained.

Jungkook replied, "Right. We will share, even though I don't really accept it because I got the last turn to be with noona but I will use my day with noona as well as possible!" Jungkook said with enthusiasm.

Jimin just nodded listlessly. "Yes, I think it's better than not getting my turn at all. Besides, I share my mate with my two best friends so its okay,"

Please don't ask about her feeling at that time. 

Sigh. I don't know should I be happy or crying bleeding screaming throwing up passing out getting up banging my head on the wall falling over sobbing dying ripping my hair out-

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

Well that's the new chapter, hope y'all likes it. Sorry for the shorter chapter.

 Sorry for the shorter chapter