[8] Welcum to the family

As Ryuna mentioned before, the three hybrids who are now living with her really managed to make her head throb in pain. Not only paining her head but also causing her to unable to breathe.

Heck yeah, it was difficult to breathe. Who wouldn't suck in their own breathe when are sandwiched between three gorgeous bodies. Yeah, they were sleeping together because nobody want to give in and she was too sleepy to deal with them, so she allowed all three to sleep with her.

Ryuna certainly didn't have the heart to see the other two hybrids curled up sleeping on the cold floor while she and Jungkook slept comfortably on her warm bed. At least she had to leave them like this for the night, she was really tired and sleepy. Maybe tomorrow she will just rethink her future plan.

"Hyung, I can't breathe!"

Jungkook whined when Taehyung hugged him tightly from behind whilst Taehyung just chuckled in annoyance, "Ck, it's your fault, you slept next to Ryuna. I want to be like Jimin who can hug Ryuna's body as well."

Well, because her mattress wasn't big enough, the four needed to squish together. Jimin and Jungkook were hugging her tightly except Taehyung, he could only hug the youngest' back. But because Taehyung also wanted to hug her, he squished onto Jungkook. Ryuna kinda felt bad for Jungkook because Taehyung was too attached to him.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The ringing of Ryuna's phone alarm managed to wake her and she intend to turn it off. But obviously, it wouldn't be that easy while being hugged tightly like a bolster by the three handsome hybrids. Her body felt numb because of the position she slept in.

The phone's alarm continued to ring but the three hybrids didn't seem disturbed and still remained asleep.

***Ryuna's POV***

I opened my eyes to see the curtains open and the sun shining through the windows.

I then notice my alarm that says

wake up you rat don't be lazy

This is going to be another wonderful day.

A/N : Just imagine that it's morning, not night, K?

***back to third person POV***

God, are they sleeping or what?

Aish... I want to get up but how?

She continued to squirm, trying to escape from the arms of her hybrids. After nearly half an hour of fighting finally she managed to break free, immediately turned off her alarm, and rushes to the bathroom to clean herself.

After half an hour Ryuna came out with a fresh face after the shower. She wanted to quickly make breakfast for herself and her three hybrids but there was one task she had to do beforehand. The task was actually quite draining her energy.

Before, she only did this task for a hybrid, but now the task increased by three times. Ryuna just hoped that her two new hybrids won't be as lazy as Jimin regarding taking a bath.

"Jimin-ie wakeup...hey, wakeup Jimin-ie,"

"Taehyung-aa...Kookie-aa wakeup... It's morning,"

She patted them, trying to get the three hybrids to wake up. Like a mother who's trying to wake her three sons. After a long effort finally the three hybrids woke up sitting, still half-conscious with messy hair but fortunately it actually increased their good looks.

"Noona, Kookie still sleepy," Jungkook whined as his hand rubbed his eyes slowly. Ah, it was a really adorable sight.

Ryuna laughed at the three half-conscious hybrids. "Hey you guys, get up then go take a shower. I'll prepare breakfast, so hurry and go take a shower now."

Hearing the word shower as usual Jimin immediately shuddered in horror. "Ryuna ... I don't need to take a shower, is that ok?" he squeaked.

Jimin didn't want to take a shower. After all, Jimin is a calico cat hybrid and cats don't like taking a bath including him.

She shook her head. "No. Didn't I often say it already, if you don't want to take a shower, I don't want to be close to you, Jimin-ie,"

Ryuna always uses the same tactic every time Jimin refuses to take a shower. Jimin eventually obliged to obey her, or he can't be close to his mate.

"But bathe me, please? Just thissss time, you haven't bathed me for a long time, Unaa," Jimin asked while staring at her full of hope.

She had no chance to answer before Taehyung suddenly butt-in, "Mwo? Ryuna bathed you? Yak, I want too! Ryuna, please bathe me too. My back wants to be rubbed."

Not wanting to miss anything, Jungkook added, "Kookie too! Kookie too!"

This was either a blessing or a disaster for her. She did bathe Jimin, but it was because Jimin didn't know how to take a bath. After all, Jimin used shorts every time she had to bathe him.

"N-no. You have to take a shower by yourselves. You guys had matured and know how to shower so I don't need to bathe you. Besides, I took a bath just now, I don't want my clothes to be wet." she brushed-off.

The three hybrids sniffed sluggishly hearing her refusal. "Noona's no fun!" Jungkook said upset.

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't bring their clothes, if they wanted to be bathed it was obvious that they wouldn't wear a piece of string at all. Gosh, just thinking about it had made her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"True. Ryuna, you're very heartless. My back wants to be rubbed," Taehyung replied.

While Jimin just pursed his lips like a duck, his old habits when he's upset or sulking.

"Yak its not like that. I have to cook for breakfast now. If I have to bathe you three then I have no time to cook. Aren't you going to work? I want to pack foods for you guys."

The three hybrids smiled brightly hearing the word food. "That's right. Ah, nevermind I'll go take a shower now. Noona, make a lot for Kookie, okay~"

The three hybrids immediately got up and went to the bathroom. But wait a minute, why did the three all go at once? Ryuna just shook her head. They probably want to rub each other's back, yes, I'm sure.

.....

I HOPE YOU ALL LOVED THIS CHAPTER ;D

thanks for reading my fellow armys :)