[20] Introducing...

Ryuna was still in a quite surprised state, despite that, her grandmother had already pulled her wrist to get closer to the four handsome men.

"Come here. Grandma will introduce you to them." 

"Halmeoni b-but-"

Ryuna's words had to be cut off once the two of them arrived in front of the handsome men. She immediately fell silent when she sensed that they were watching her.

Dang, all of them are really handsome! Does all hybrids born with good looks like these?

The four hybrids studied her carefully from the top of her head to the toe, made Ryuna felt a little uncomfortable because of being stared at like a thief. 

"Halmeoni, who is this girl?" One of the hybrids questioned while pointing at Ryuna's whereabouts. 

With a gentle smile the middle-aged woman answered, "This is Ryuna, my only granddaughter I often tell you about. She is the girl that I promised to you."

"Right, I am Ryuna. Halmeoni's granddaughter and the girl that she— WHAT!!!" Ryuna shrieked when she realized that she almost mentioned the words that she didn't intend to.
"Halmeoni! What did you just say about me earlier? I am not their girl." She was anxious, how could her grandmother mentioned that she was the one that had been promised to the hybrids. 

"Yeah why? Your mom said you were heartbroken being left by handsome men, so grandma gave you a replacement. Look, they must be much better looking than those guys in Seoul. Cah... choose one of them, or all four are okay too. Don't worry, they were tamed."

Okay okay, now Ryuna knows that why her mom were so so fond of handsome men, everything comes from her grandmother. The middle-aged woman easily handed over her only granddaughter to hybrids she did not know.

"No halmeoni... I don't want. I don't know them—"

"I'm.. uhm Kim Namjoon." Someone with the name 'Namjoon' spoke as he tugged on his collar. "The sexiest hybrid and the alpha. It's nice to meet you. May I...." He held out his arms, and I was just silently judging his demeanor. Nonetheless, I nodded at him. His dimple smile widened as he stepped forward and gently brought me into a hug, his fluffy ears brushing against my head as he did so. Gosh, this made me missed Jungkook more cause he was my best neckpillow.

A cough was heard from behind us and Namjoon slowly pulled away. He gave me a shy smile as he turned to the others. My eyes met with a guy with pink plump lips. Wow, juicy lips~

"I'm Kim Seokjin. The most handsome hybrid."

"I'm Jung Hoseok. The brightest hybrid."

The hybrids immediately introduced themselves to Ryuna, didn't want the girl that they had been waiting for a long time reject their presence. But not with one of the hybrids that kept his lips tightly closed. 

"Ya quickly introduce yourself, hyung. What if our girl leave before she could mate with us," Namjoon jerked so that his friend immediately introduced himself. 

Getting pressured by his friends, the hybrid chuckled, annoyed, "Tsk, such a bothersome. Min Yoongi. The most perfect hybrid."

_______________________________________

Note : You guys can check what type the hybrids are at the beginning of this book!