[23] This body is yours too if..

"Get up."

"Hmnn"

"Ya I said get up Yoongi!"

"So noisy!"

Ryuna tilted her head, feeling annoyed because it was hard to wake this lazy hybrid.

"Get up right now, Yoongi!!!" 

"Go away, damn it!" Yoongi snapped. 

If other girl heard such inhuman tongue lash, they'd cry right away. But not with Ryuna, the strong-minded girl still withstand in her lazy hybrid room.

"Okay, I'll go.. Well, it seems like today we can't taste my fried fish hm? What a pity.. But whatever, it's totally fine, for me. Continue your sleep, Yoongissi" She smirked. Ryuna was going to walk away from the hybrid room, but a gentle hand suddenly grabbed her arm. Stopping her from going anywhere.

"W-what did you say? F-fried fish? You want to cook it for dinner?" He asked, immediately sat down when he heard the mention of his favourite food.

"I was. But I changed my mind."

"NO!! I mean... don't cancel the food. Just cook it, I don't mind"

Ryuna smiled wryly at that, it seemed like her plan this time would work. 

"Ah really? You don't mind?!" 

"Yeah! It's fine. Cook a lot of it!" Yoongi said quickly. 

"Ah, but unfortunately, today I was too tired after washing piles of dirty dishes. Not to mention that I had to clean the house for grandma after this. You probably know that this house is too old and dirty so it had to be cleaned immediately. Must be tiring, didn't have time to fry fish."

Yoongi blinked a few times. It's been a long time he couldn't eat his favorite food because Halmeoni never cooked it. The middle-aged woman had an allergy when she was in direct contact with the fish, so she didn't want to cook it even though Yoongi really wants it. But the problem is Yoongi and the other three hybrids can't cook. 

"I'll help you. But fry the fish, Ryuna."

"Deal."

Good. Be an obedient cat, Yoongi.

"Cah let's get up now, shall we? Clean up this room, then the living room, the kitchen, the backyard and the warehouse. Oh and please mow the lawn in the backyard. If you've done it, collect firewoods right away, winter is coming soon. The main thing is all of these thing have to be cleaned. No. Dust. If I see even a teeny little bit dust there, don't even think about eating the fried fish."

Yoongi's mouth gaped at her commands. His lips seemed to itch, wanting to swear at the girl who dared to order him. But he didn't, this was for the sake of the fried fish. 

"A-all right, I'll do it," he replied wearily. Ryuna in the other hand smiling so bright.

Ryuna's right hand reached out to Yoongi, gently stroking the top of his head several times. Made the hybrid startled but did not refuse. 

"Thank you," she said before leaving the hybrid's room. 

After Ryuna left, Yoongi halted. His hand immediately reached out to touch his own head, his heart beating faster than before.

"W-what is happening to me?"

Meanwhile, Ryuna peeked behind the door and gave a small smile. The girl rubbed Yoongi's head gently on purpose. That annoying hybrid is a type of cat, that's why he'd like to be treated sweetly like before. Ryuna remembered that Jimin would turn out to be very sweet and obedient every time she rubbed his head like that, so Ryuna hoped Yoongi can also be more obedient to her.