[14] Let's go-가자

Well it seemed like Ryuna must regret her decision to take the three hybrids to go out on a date. She should have just stayed at home, sleeping or lazing around.

The weather this time was actually quite sunny, a good chance to go on a date to an amusement park. That was her and the three hybrids plan at the moment but the problem is ; holding hands.

Ryuna knows that dates' not perfect if you don't hold hands with your partner. But this was clearly different. If the others only had one boyfriend, Ryuna had three. Three pairs of hands to link/hold with. Oh bloody hell, she wanted to wrap herself on a box and send herself home by delivery service when the three hybrids bickered on who can link fingers with hers.

All the passerby as if watching an interesting performance presented by the three handsome men that time who looked very sexy with that jacket and jogger on their bodies. Ryuna also wore it so that they can look like couples, she said. But she thought, if lots of people wore it like this, wasn't it more like a 'friends on a trip' group outfit than couples?

 But she thought, if lots of people wore it like this, wasn't it more like a 'friends on a trip' group outfit than couples?

"Yak stop! People are watching." She whisper shouted trying to stop her three hybrids.

Jimin chuckled irritably, then looked at her sharply. "This is all your fault, Una. I told you that we can just went out alone," he muttered.

"Don't blame Ryuna noona!" Jungkook yelled at him, not accepting that his dear noona was blamed like that. Such a good bunny boy.

Ryuna just let out an exasperated sigh, looking frustrated. Until Taehyung with his brilliant brain suddenly suggested an idea that was quite strange, but it was better than nothing.

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors. The first winner get to hold Ryuna's right hand. The second winner hold the left and the last one get to hug her back. Deal?"

It has been said Taehyung is weird sometimes and also crazy but that's his charm. Jimin and Jungkook finally nodded their heads in agreement. They couldn't afford to lost this.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Taehyung regretted. He regretted giving his brilliant idea to his two rival hybrids. Just by reading this you probably know Taehyung was the loser.

The youngest Jungkook obviously always wins in any matter so he got Ryuna's right hand. Jimin, who usually always loses that kind of game, somehow wins today and got her left hand, while Taehyung had to accept his defeat by getting the tip of her back shirt. Followed her like just like what ducklings do.

How are you feeling? Don't bother to ask. Taehyung even almost rolled around under her feet if he didn't know where he was and was still be able to feel embarrassed. Luckily he was still a little bit sane not to do that crazy act.

She might be able to sigh in relief because the three hybrids didn't fight anymore but the problem wasn't over yet. This time it was people staring around them that made Ryuna wanted to cover her face with a bucket.