[16] Kids? 애기?

Sound of low chuckle and big smile had never disappeared from Jimin's kissable lips. Since that man bought a new phone and knows how  to surf the internet, he never stop looking at his phone even just a bit. Wonder what he saw that making him continue showing his teeth.  Causing Ryuna to feel suspicious that Jimin has another girl in the social media. 

"Jim ..." Ryuna called out.

"Hem?" Even just a slow reply coming out of his lips. Usually, he would be excited when Ryuna called him. But now, he doesn't even bother to look.

"Yak !!"  Ryuna screamed loudly making Jimin startled as well as the two other hybrids who were competing in the game were also startled. Manage to take the three hybrids' attention.

"Noona.. Why? Why are you yelling, did you see something?" The youngest Jungkook asked, tossing his game stick and then approached Ryuna.

She pouted. Apparently being ignored aren't nice at all. Ryuna doesn't like it. She stared intently at Jimin who was looking at her confused. 

"Kookie, let's go buy ice cream. Come on, Taehyungie. But don't invite Jimin! Just let him watch the house." 

The three hybrids eyeballs almost came out of the socket. Wow, this is such an extraordinary thing that they heard for the first time. Ryuna doesn't usually ignore the existence of Jimin, usually that dwarf gets the most of Ryuna's attention.

"C'MON !!!"  Taehyung cheered. Got up hurriedly and ran towards Ryuna and Jungkook. "Kook, hurry up and change your clothes. Let's don't waste this golden opportunity. I'll go change my pants, eh uhm or I might just wear this out? Not bad either," Taehyung asked, looking at his half-thighs boxers.

 I'll go change my pants, eh uhm or I might just wear this out? Not bad either," Taehyung asked, looking at his half-thighs boxers

ewwwwwwh gross, Ryuna and Jungkook thought.

"I actually bought that for Tae hyung as a prank for his birthday"

I should've bought him that orange and black tiger stripes one instead of this, Jungkook deadpanned.

Jimin in the other hand looked at her with glossy eyes, wanted to cry when Ryuna said she didn't want to take him out and told him to look after the house. 

"Ryu-na .." Jimin sniffed, trying to hold back tears. Didn't want to be seen whiny in front of Ryuna also his friends. Ryuna looked at Jimin, shocked to see the look on her hybrid, glossy eyes filled with tears. 

"Why don't you take me too? Jiminie naughty?" Jimin asked with his hoarse voice, still trying to hold back tears that he wouldn't cry.

Shit, if it was like this Ryuna can't be angry anymore.  Jimin was too adorable and pathetic at the same time. She was weak already.

"Ng... that's ... no. Jiminie isn't naughty," Ryuna finally answered.  Can't bear to let his big eyes that always shine suddenly dims like that.

"T-then why don't you take me too?" He continued.