[27] Yoongi's failed hint-hint ;)

Thanks for 61k readsssss!!!!

_______________________________________

It's almost midnight, Ryuna should've been under her thick blanket, enjoying the warmth and sleep until the sun rise. But her eyes wouldn't close yet, not before she found the book her grandmother meant. 

The middle-aged woman said, her grandfather kept a book about hybrids in an underground library. An old book written by her grandfather when he was one of the scientists who created seven hybrids. Yeah, her grandfather was one of the reasons why she could be quite unlucky meeting the seven hybrids, maybe that was karma.

"Ah, darn it.. Where's that f*cking old book?!"

It's been half an hour since Ryuna surrounds herself in piles of old books which has a characteristic odor, suffocating and dusty. But she still couldn't find what she was looking for. Ofcourse, her grandmother herself also did not know how the book looks like. Halmeoni only knew that they kept the book at this library, the problem was until when she must find one book among a pile of 2,777 old books? 

"Ryuna..."

Ryuna turned her head, staring in surprise at Namjoon's presence at the library door in his pajamas.

"Hey Joon, you haven't go to bed?"

Namjoon shook his head. "I haven't. I can't sleep."

"Why? Do you need anything?"

"Ani, I'm not in need of anything. Joonie wants to help Nana find the book, may I?" 

His sweet gesture made Ryuna stunned, Namjoon came there just to offer his help. For a moment she thought of accepting her hybrid's assistance, but when she saw the state of Namjoon's arm which was still wrapped in bandages, Ryuna made up her mind.

"You don't have to. You can go back to your room. I'll find it myself and then go to bed."

Namjoon's fluffy ears immediately flicked down, he really wanted to help Ryuna, even though she might no longer be his mate. 

"What took you so long!" 

She heard Yoongi's loud voice suddenly echoed in the dimmed room, that annoying hybrid was suddenly at Namjoon's side, then turned to look at Ryuna with annoyance. 

"You can't even search for a book. You suck! If it was me, I'll probably find it earlier."

Ryuna snorted, annoyed but didn't reply to her hybrid words. 

"Ryunaaaa.."
Seokjin and Hoseok appeared later, whining the girl's name. 

"Seokjinie and Hoseokie want to help find the book, OK?"

Ryuna sighed softly, what can she do now? Refusing wasn't a good option, for which she will receive disappointed faces from her hybrids. Just nodded a little, allowing the hybrids to help.

"But you, Joon. Your arm haven't heal yet, the wound will get worse," Ryuna said, giving an excuse. Besides, Namjoon was careless, he might hurt his arm again. 

Namjoon looked kinda gloomy, but if Ryuna had made up her mind, what can he do? He would not be able to argue with that. 

"But can I watch Ryuna?" Namjoon asked quietly. 

Ryuna's nod was a sign for Namjoon to be able to watch the girl up close. He smiled, immediately entered the library followed by his three friends behind.

Ryuna continued looking for the book, obviously with help of the hybrids. Definitely will find this book soon, she thought. 

"Ryuna...," Namjoon called.