[12] Choose Me-나를 선택하십시오

"Hyung, who do you think noona want to mate with first from among us?"

The sudden question from Jungkook made Jimin and Taehyung who were competing on the xbox game stopped immediately. Jungkook's question felt more interesting than the game they were playing. Moreover, this is about their Ryuna.

"Of course she will choose me. I am her first mate," Jimin answered proudly.

Didn't want to lose, Taehyung retorted. "No. Founders not the winner, the first one can be last in line."

Jungkook nodded his head in agreement. "Tae hyung is right. Maybe noona will choose Kookie first. Noona likes adorable ones like Kookie," he replied cockily.

"Pfttt hahah adorable one? Woman likes the muscular one, especially who has abs. Ryuna will definitely choose me because I'm the only one who has it," he said, boasting again.

Taehyung lowered his head sluggishly. If Ryuna really liked man with abs, then Taehyung obviously would lose. Rather than abs, Taehyung on the contrary had round belly—fat bumps on his stomach. Cute tummy~~

"Abs? Hyung, you mean this?" Jungkook asked while lifting his shirt, showing his eight pack abs.

Shoot! Jungkook has more abs than me. I only have six, Jimin upsetly thought.

"Jim, does Ryuna don't like the round ones? Does the tummy had to have abs?" Taehyung queried.

Jimin was confused by Taehyung's question.

"There are the round ones, Tae? Shouldn't it has like deep lines on it?" Jimin asked back.

Taehyung nodded. "Yes, there is. I have it, want to see?"

Taehyung hurriedly lifted his shirt slightly, showing his fat bumps on his stomach that he thought cute.

Seeing that Jimin and Jungkook suddenly laughed loudly.

"You fool! Tae, that's called fat bumps ahahaha. Ryuna won't be attracted to a distended stomach like that. Ah, it seems like my rival is reduced by one," Jimin exclaimed contently.