Blackpink

Finally doing a pov

Nayeon's pov

Me and Yoongi aka Suga, are in his room.

I was sitting and his head is in my lap. I was playing with his hair while he was taking a nap.

"Kitten?"

Shit, that word again. He would always called that when we were still together.

I didn't answer. The past was still hunting me.

Flash back

Nayeon was crying because of sadness.

She went to Suga and stayed at his apartment for a week or so.

She told everything to Suga. From the topic that she's a light to the time she need to leave to serve her side.

But she said she'll go wherever Suga is, which made Suga a little bit guilty.

"But kitten. Your people needs you. If you come with me maybe something might happen to them." Suga protested.

"No. Suga, you know I love you and besides, I have sisters. I know they'll understand me." Nayeon said.

"Kitten. If you come with me, I don't think I can protect you. Someone might harm you and you know I also have duty. I can't protect you all the time."

"I know oppa. I can protect myself. Suga please I want to be with you." Nayeon said in the verge of tears.

Suga shook his head.

"If letting you go means that you'll be safe then, I'll let you go. Forcibly." He said as he stood up and dragged Nayeon away from the bed.

"No. Suga please. Please I want to be with you. I love you. Please Suga." Nayeon struggle as Suga forced her out of his room.

Nayeon was still struggling when they are now at the front door.

Suga carried Nayeon out the house and slammed the door shut onto her face.

"Suga. Suga please. Please let me in love. Don't you love me anymore?" Nayeon kept crying while knocking on his door.

Suga was also crying at the other side of the door.

"I love you but I'll let you go for now kitten. Your safety is my first priority. Please do understand." He whispered while crying.

Nayeon kept knocking and pleading for him to let her in.

"Suga. Love, please. You said you won't leave me. Why are you forcing me to leave, Suga?" Nayeon kept pleading.

"I'm sorry love. If fate is really in our side. I'll make sure never to hurt you again. Just this time, I'll sacrifice my love for you, My KITTEN."

END OF FLASHBACK

Without noticing it a tear left my eyes.

"Hey. Why are you crying kitten? Did I say something wrong?" Suga immediately sat up and caresses my cheeks.

"Nothing. Just some old memories. You'll not drag me out again right?" I asked surely.

Suga shook his head and hugged me.

"Never again. I'm so sorry, kitten." Suga kissed the top of my head.

"It's OK Suga. Just keep your promise and you'll not be flying 10 kilometers away." I joked and we laughed.