BTS

BTS is now at their house after they chilled in the bar.

They are all drunk. Then they got their senses back when Mrs. Jeon used her powers so they can listen.

"What is it mom?" Jungkook asked.

"I just need you to listen. I know that you shared a secret of one another." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Just go directly to the point Lee. Look at how tired they are." Mr. Jeon butted in.

Jungkook's mom could only sigh. Ever since his father is always straight to the point.

"OK. Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook. You five should break up with your girlfriends. No buts." She said.

"Eomma. I told you that she's not my girlfriend. She's just a toy." Jungkook defended.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. If you don't wanna die then break up with them quickly." She finished and walk away.

Namjoon, J-Hope and Mr. Jeon can only chuckle at the five of them.

"Ah. Easy. I could break up with her now. She's not even my type. Her beauty is nothing compared to mine." Jin said.

"Oh shut up. I'm more beautiful and attractive than you kid." Mrs. Kim said. (Jin's mom)

Jin scoffed at her mom.

"OK. I heard your getting married with the lights Kim sisters." Her mother said.

Jin only nodded.

"Good. Break up with that bitch of a girlfriend of yours. She doesn't suit my type. Oh and also expect me meeting your fiance tomorrow."

With that her mom walked out.

"Hay. What's wrong with women's now a days. Always walking out without even finishing the conversation." Mr. Kim said.

"WE HEARD THAT." Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim shouted.

"YEAH. WHATEVER." Mr. Kim shouted back.

"Boys. Go sleep. Yoongi, you will not sleep tomorrow in the morning. So better take a rest now." Mr. Min said appearing beside Yoongi.

"OK." They said as they went to sleep.

The next day

BTS is now getting ready. They will meet they're so called fiancee.

While Yoongi was a bit heavy hearted. He don't want anyone to marry except his past love.

He love her dearly. So as she. But sadly they need to break up.

She was forbidden for having feelings in such a young age. He still remember the day she cried.

She cried because she want to be with him. But him being him, he broke her. He made her cry.

And that's his biggest mistake as he regretted it the first day he broke up with her.

"Hyung. Let's go." The maknae said. Yoongi nodded.

He went out and saw the rest in their normal clothes.

"Good morning everyone. Now get in the car. The lights are waiting." Mrs. Min said.

"Arasso." they all said. They went inside the car and drove off.

Time skip. To their meeting places.

"Ah. Good morning Majesty's." Mrs. Jeon greeted the lights as they went off the car.

"Good morning to you too. Dark Majesty's." Amelia greeted with a smile.