Blackpink

Look at the media first.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Who is she?" Rose asked her dad. Eric looked at Amelia. While Amelia just awed the little girl.

"She's so cute hon. Who is she?" Amelia ask.

"She's. Me and Lilian's daughter." Eric said. Amelia widened her eyes. She knows that Lilian and Eric have a chemistry, but she didn't know they had an angel like face daughter.

Nayeon, who understands what's going on stood up. She went near the little girl that was seriously scared.

"Hi there. I'm your Nayeon unnie. Hi there dongsaeng." She said as sweet as she can.

"H-hi. I-I'm Li-ly." Lily said as she was scared. Everyone awed at her cuteness. She's not even trying.

Then Amelia stood up with a big smile. She went near Lily, which made the girl hide more at the back of the butler.

Amelia smiled. She knows that the little girl is scared. She went closer and kneeled down.

"Hi Lily. I'm queen Amelia. Don't be scared. I won't bite dear." Amelia said. Honestly she doesn't despise Lily.

Lily slowly went into Amelia. Amelia smiled and Amelia immediately scooted her up.

Lily was getting a little comfortable with Amelia.

The sisters are just processing what was happening. Nayeon sensed it and explained to them.

"Girls, this is our little sister. I don't know if she is younger than you guys but I know that she is my little sister." Nayeon said.

"Actually she's the maknae of this family." Eric butted in. He went towards Amelia and Lily.

Lily smiled a little. But she was still sad. Since she's smart enough she knows what happened.

"OK. Hon, now it's my turn to carry her." Eric said as he was about to take Lily out of his wife's grasp when lily turned around.

Amelia and the sisters chuckle. Eric just pouted.

"Ah. Appa. If I'm allowed to call you that. Don't pout. You look like a duck." Lily said savagely.

The whole room was filled with laughter.

"Yah. I'm not a duck." Eric defended.

"I didn't say that you're a duck Appa/sir. I said that you only look like one." Lily again fired back.

Again they all laughed with Momo in the floor clutching her stomach and Rose clutching her stomach.

"I already like her. She's savage and smart at the same time cute." Jennie said as she laughed.

"Thank you unnie. If I'm allowed to call you that." Lily again said.

"Of course you can Lily. They're all your unnie. And you can also call me eomma. And you can call your dad as Appa." Amelia said.

"Arrasso, eomma." Lily smiled brightly. The sister roared in the cuteness. Then Jisoo couldn't take it she stood up and went towards her mom.

"Eomma. I wanna carry her. She's so cute. Please." Jisoo said.

"Arrasso. Be careful." Lily smiled and hugged Jisoo. Then she cried softly.

"Hey, why are you crying baby? Is something wrong?" Jisoo asked.

Lily look up and shook her head.

"It's just that I didn't expect that you'll all be this kind towards me. Even if I'm out of this family." Lily said wiping her tears.