Battle

"Well, well, well." Dahyun.

"You've made an alliance? Great." She added.

"Hi lights. Your knights are much more. We're outnumbered, but I'll make sure that your group will be down first before ours. We're going to rule the world without you." She pointed at the combined group.

"Jungkookie. There's still some time to join forces with us. Leave them. We're much more better than that girls." Tzuyu.

Jennie was kinda pissed but Lisa rubbed her back to remain her calm.

"You too Jin." Wendy.

"Taehyung, baby. I'm here." Irene.

" Sorry not sorry. We're better in this side." Taehyung said.

"You'll regret it." Seulgi said.

"No, we'll not." Jimin fired back.

"Stop fighting by words kids. Let the battle begin. My sword is itching to kill already." CL interrupted them.

"And who are you to tell us what to do? And also we're not kids. Don't talk to us like your older." Tzuyu fired at CL.

"Oh no." Amelia. She saw Lilian clenched her fist.

"It's an honor that you didn't know the goddesses of war darling. And also if your saying that I look young, then thank you." CL said.

The girls are shocked. They didn't though about meeting the goddesses of war this way.

But they are still confident because they have a surprise.

"No worries goddesses of war. We have a surprise for you." Seulgi smirked.

"Bring it on." CL said.

Just then three dragons came out. The other two was normal but in the center position was three headed dragon.

They were all shocked except the Manobans. They stayed their ground.

CL wearing an angry face and Lisa a poker face.

"Don't you understand what the meaning of goddesses of war is?" Lisa asked them.

"It means the queen and most powerful when it comes to war. Your dragons are no match to the goddesses of war. Better luck next time." Lisa said smiling innocently.

The evil darks was now very angry.

"Stop talking and start fighting." Someone said.

Then came out the parents of the evil girls.

"Nice to see all of your here." Tzuyu's mom said.

"A pleasure to also meet you here." Eric said.

"Shut up and let's fight already." Mrs. Min Angela said.

"My pleasure. ATTACK." And just by that the two teams started to attack each other.

Parents by parents. Daughter by daughter. Man by man. Who's gonna win?

"YOU SHOULD DIE." Seulgi's Dad shouted at Eric who was now struggling to get out of Seulgi's Dad.

"Appa." The girls shouted as they were now running towards their dad.

Their moms was still fighting the other parents so they couldn't help.

"Eric." Amelia shouted.

"Say bye bye." And just a snap Eric was now lying on the ground.

"APPA."
"ERIC." The lights all shouted as one.

The girls ran towards their father. But their mothers were still fighting.