Blackpink

Look at the media
-----------------------------------------------------------
Before the meeting.

"I was born ready." Lisa said as she smirked.

"OK. Now get ready." Bambam said also smirking at Lisa.

Bambam positioned his sword while directly attacking Lisa. Lisa dodged the attack and punched his stomach.

Bambam groaned in pain. While doing that they didn't notice that the three majestys are watching.

"Lily really has your blood CL. She moves like you. And according to Bambam, she never lose on any fight with him." Amelia said.

"She really does. And of course. She the daughter of the goddesses of war. Of course she'll have that power." CL said.

"Someday. I know she's gonna rule greatly. She's smart, kind, beautiful, tall, and a warrior. She has everything to be a queen." Eric said.

Then they continued on watching every move.

While Bambam was struggling to fight when Lisa damage his back.

Then he used a little trick too. He attacked Lisa with two swords but Lisa duck and kick his knee that made him lay flat in the ground.

Lisa took his sword and pointed it at him. Bambam got up and attack again but Lisa was fast enough to take another sword and cornered him with it.

Her left sword at the back of Bambam's head and her right at Bambam's neck line.

The crowd roared, clapping, and shouting.

Lisa putted the two swords down. Bambam was shocked at what happened and bowed.

Then the three was also shocked at what Lisa did.

"Lisa-yah." Her sisters ran towards her even though they had scratches.

"That's so cool. Where did you know that move? Ah so cool." Jisoo said.

Then they heard clapping and they turned around.

It was their parents.

"Eomma. Appa." They all said as they hugged each other.

"Good job kids. Seems like we are now getting into something. But Jihyo. Never ever use your heart when fighting." Eric said.

Lilian smack him in the head.

"What are you saying, not using your heart when fighting? Let me remind you that it is the greatest power of all. Don't mind him Jihyo. Your biggest power is your heart." CL said.

Amelia nodded as she agreed on what class just said.

"That's true. When fighting. Use this as your sword." Amelia said. They all nodded.

"And Rose. I saw you there. Your sneaky aren't you?" CL said as she pinched Rose's nose.

They all laughed.

"OK now go change clothes you guys stink. Eww." CL said.

"HAHAHAHA. Ne we'll take a shower now eomma." Lisa kissed Lilian's cheeks then followed her sisters.

Time skip

Now Blackpink (Of course also Jihyo and Momo and Nayeon) are now like this.