BTS

"Nayeon."

They were all shocked as Yoongi finished Nayeon's introduction.

He himself was also shocked of why he said that. But he composed himself and putted a poker face.

"What?" Min Angela asked.

"You two know each other?" Amelia asked.

Nayeon sigh when she saw Yoongi look at her.

"No."
"Yes." Nayeon and Yoongi both said at the same time.

"No. We don't know each other." Nayeon said before Yoongi could even say anything.

"Oh OK. Now ladies please sit down." Mr. Min said.

Sitting arrangements.

                                   Mr. Jeon
Mrs. Jeon.                                         Lilian /CL

Jeon Jungkook.                     Lily Manoban Kim

Kim Namjoon.                                        Kim Jihyo

Kim Taemin.                                          Kim Jisoo

Kim Sheena.                                  Kim Roseanne

Kim Erica.                                           Kim Momo

Kim Taehyung.                                   Kim Jennie

Min Yoongi.                                         Kim Nayeon

Park Jimin.                                           Jung Nari

Kim Seokjin.                                 Kim Amelia

                                    Kim Eric

"OK. Before we eat, do you girls know what is the reason you guys are here?" Mr. Jeon said.

The Kim sisters shook their heads. Except for Nayeon and Lisa. Since their the smartest, they already know.

"You two know?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Well obviously Mrs. Jeon. You guys gave us the clues already." Lisa said.

"We're marrying your sons aren't we?" Nayeon asked.

"How?" Eric.

"Well Appa, as I said you gave us the clues. First you made you said we are meeting some good darks. That's really unlikely like you guys. Except if you have some important business." Lisa said.

"Second. When you actually meet darks, you will just bring guards, not us." Nayeon.

"Lastly. There are the same age as we are and they are boys. Though Seokjin said he is the eldest. And also you would let us wear crop tops if it's just a normal meeting. Am I right? Oh and also Mrs. Min, Jeon, Kim's said that 'They would really fit lurking sons." Lisa said. Nayeon agreed.

"Such smart child's you have. They're really perfect. From head to toe. From in to out." Kim Erica said.

"We'll take that as a compliment. Thank you madame." Nayeon and Lisa said.

"Observant aren't we? Well I must say, your daughters are Smart, kind, well mannered, tall, and beautiful. I'm impressed." Mr. Jeon said.

"Of course they are. They came from us, Mr. Jeon." Lilian said.

"OK since your eldest and royal maknae already know you guys know too. Yes they are right. You girls are going to marry them." Eric said.

"Wait wait wait. Appa, uncles. Don't you think it's too early to be married? I mean, Seokjin-"

"That's oppa for you." Jin cutted Lisa's protest.

Lisa rolled her eyes secretly. "Oppa is alright. But I don't know your ages yet." Lisa said.

"Seokjin - 25
Yoongi - 24
Hoseok - 23
Namjoon - 23
Jimin - 20
Taehyung - 19
Jungkook - 18." Jung Nari said.

"OK probably were younger. But me, Momo unnie and Rose unnie are still 17." Lisa said.

"Oh? Your 17? I thought your still in 15 or so." Kim Sheena said.

"I'm 17 now ma'am." Lisa replied.

"It's great. Your coronation is at less than 3 months now." Amelia said.

" Yeah right. You coronation. And baby. It's for an alliance. You know that the bad dark goddesses are getting stronger." CL said.

"We agree. As long as they will never hurt us." Rose said.

"Hmm. They won't." Mr. Min.

"We don't know them yet sir." Nayeon. That's when Yoongi couldn't take it anymore.

"That's it." He slammed his hands in the table making everyone flinch.

"Why are you pretending like you don't know me Nayeon?" He said as Nayeon saw anger in his eyes.

"What do you mean Yoongi?" His father asked.

"Me and Nayeon met before. This is not our first meeting." He said as he stood up and walked towards Nayeon and grabbed her wrist and kissed her.

He could tell that she was shock by the sudden movements. Then she gave in. Then everyone started cheering.

"Yo oppa." Lisa said. Yoongi pulled away while Nayeon blush.

"Sweet move oppa." Jennie said.

"Then Nayeon unnie will sing. Want song was that again?" Rose asked.

"Magandang dilag. Ayiee." Momo.

Nayeon playfully slapped Momo's hand. Then they laugh.

"Let us have some time alone for a while. We'll just talk." Yoongi said.

"That's good. Also boys you can talk about things. And here are the couples.

First is Jin and Jisoo since Yoongi and Nayeon are OK now. J-Hope and Momo, because of Momo's ideal type. Namjoon and Jihyo. Because of leadership. Like leadership.

Jimin and Rose, they seem to get along pretty well. Taehyung and Jennie. Same age. And Jungkook and Lisa. Both maknae." Mr. Kim.

"Arasso. Now we'll go now." Yoongi said as he dragged Nayeon out of that place.

The others sis the same.

"Hay. Let's just hope that the darks can't hear this." Amelia.