Liskook

No one knows what's happening with them.

Then Jungkook suddenly went in a dark room and pushed Lisa in.

Lisa stumbled back but regain her position. Jungkook looked the door and went near Lisa.

"Why are you doing this Lisa?" Jungkook asked as he saw Lisa in a revealing clothes.

She changed OK? Since she was sweating too much. She change her clothes.

(you know

(you know. Without the mic, the necklace.)

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked clueless.

Jungkook sigh and hugged Lisa's waist.

"Yah Jungkook. You have Tzuyu now. Please let me go." Lisa said calmly.

But then Jungkook rested his head in Lisa's shoulder to her neck. Lisa shivered as she felt Jungkook's hot breathing.

Then she tried pushing Jungkook again. But Jungkook wouldn't budge.

"Jung-AHHHH." Lisa shouted as Jungkook harshly bites her neck.

"You know I was just playing with her, right?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa didn't answer as she was terrified when it comes to this. She will always feel weak since she didn't have her full powers yet.

"AHHHH. Jungkook. Stop. It hurts." Lisa complained but Jungkook ignored her and bit her soft spot which made her scream his name.

"Answer me Lisa. You know what you'll get if you wouldn't answer me." Jungkook said in a dark tone.

Lisa shook her head as a no to his question.

"Dammit. You should know. You. Should. Fucking. Know." Jungkook said angrily while sucking her sweet spot repeatedly, creating a really really really dark hickey.

"JEON JUNGKOOK." Lisa shouted. Jungkook smirked evilly and faced her.

"Shh. I'll make sure you'll feel heaven babe. You made me jealous. I'm just returning the favor." Jungkook said.

"No. Kook stop." Lisa said as she was trying to pry herself out.

Jungkook just hold her tighter.

"Remember Lisa. Your still weak. Even if your the goddesses of war. I'm still stronger." Jungkook said.

But Lisa still fought. She was squirming under him. While he was trying so hard not to fuck the hell out of the girl.

"Lisa. You know your dress is nice and sexy. But the problem is your wearing it in public. Didn't I warn you before that all of you is now mine. Your body, your soul, your your blood, even your heart." Jungkook then pushed Lisa in a desk.

He gazed at her darkly. Then he smirk.

"Maybe today is the day I'll be marking my territory." Lisa's eyes widened as she hears that.

"Ju-" Jungkook kissed her. And then you know what happened.

#JusticeforGuerrero's

For Filipino OK.

Tangina mong Bata ka. Yung Batang paepal nakakasakit sa ulo. Sarap patayin Eh no? Dahil kasi dun sa batang Yun two person died. Tangina yang batang yan.

Nang-gigigil ako sayo Kanya Eh. Spoiled brat.

#Stop the killing.