BTS

Namjoon's pov

Me and the boys transformed. I don't know why.

I saw the girls ready but in their own clothes not transforming. I know why. I held Jihyo's hand tightly.

"We'll be alright. Don't worry." She said.

"I know. I'm just making sure." I said and kissed her hand slightly.

This is not the right time for flirting Oppa. I heard Rose in my mind.

wth. Is this you Rose?

Ne oppa. It's me. Rose.

How did you mind link me?

Simple. I thought her oppa. Now I heard Lisa.

Lisa, Rose. Shut up and continue to look around. Her members might surround us. I heard Momo.

OK this is confusing.

Guys stop. Namjoon oppa is confused. Oppa let's talk later. I nodded at Jihyo.

Just then Tzuyu got up and was fuming in anger.

"Just wait. You, all of you. NOW." Tzuyu shouted just then another four girls arrived.

Taehyung's pov

Four girls came out and went beside Tzuyu. It was our ex girlfriends with a smaller girl.

They all had swords. Irene handed a sword towards Tzuyu.

Now I know why Ms. Kim told us to prepare. We're going to fight some evil darks.

"Why don't we take it at the park in 30 minutes. With all of our pack." Lisa said.

"Sure." The shorter girl said. "I'm Dahyun, BTW." She said.

"Girls. Let's go and prepare. See you." Then she winked at Yoongi hyung.

Yoongi's pov

Dahyun winked at me. She's my ex before Nayeon.

I saw Nayeon look down. I went towards her and hugged her.

"Don't worry." I said and kissed her cheeks. She nodded.

She knows my past with Dahyun. Dahyun even attacked her when she saw us together.

"I'm fine. A little bit jealous but I know you'll still be with me." She said and pecked my lips.

"Eww. Now is not the time for you flirting kid." Ms. Kim Bernadette said. We all laughed.

"Let's enjoy this moment. Who knows, someone might die." Lisa. We nodded and smiled.

Then the Kim's parents came in with warrior suits.

"Eomma, Appa." The girls ran to them and hugged them.

Our parents also came in the same warrior suits.

"Our knights are now waiting." Mr. Jeon said.

He glance towards Lisa and Lisa nodded. They were all waiting for her to speak.

"Ms. Lisa, do you have any command?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Let's stay low for 10 minutes. Me and my sisters are going to have a meeting. Let the knights rest for a while. Give them all that is needed to make their energy boost for the upcoming war.

Make sure that their suits will not be ruined and protective for their own lives. They still have family's to come back.

If they refuse bring up an order that it is from me. Make sure no one is gonna die in this war.