NamJihyo

NamJihyo. Namjoon dragged Jihyo out of that place.

"Uhm. Namjoon right?" .
Namjoon nodded.

"OK. Ah Namjoon-ssi, can I know where your taking me?" Jihyo asked kinda scared.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you." Namjoon assure her.

"OK. I trust in you. But where are we?" Jihyo asked.

"This. Is our garden. I just wanna talk peacefully."

"A-OK. What are we gonna talk about?"

"This." Namjoon immediately kissed Jihyo making her gasp in surprise.

It was her first kiss. But after a few seconds she kissed back.

Namjoon smirked at  the kiss. Then he teleport them to his room like Yoongi.

Namjoon was still kissing her. His hands on her waist as her hands is in his neck.

Then Jihyo pulled out. She was panting then she look around.

"Is this your room?" Jihyo asked.

"Ne."

"Oh. I like your style." Jihyo said as she looked more around.

Then she was pulled back by Namjoon.  She hit his hard chest.

"I know your tired. Let's just sleep." Namjoon explained.

Jihyo was hesitant at first about her parents.

"Uh. About that Namjoo-"

"Oppa. Call me oppa since I'm older." Namjoon cutted her off.

Jihyo nodded.

"Uh. About that OPPA. I can't stay here all day. My sisters and parents might worry about me." Jihyo said.

"No they won't. I already told them and they agreed on making you guys stay here for one week." Namjoon explained.

Jihyo nodded.

"Oh OK. Can we sleep now. Mr. Kiss stiller." Jihyo teased as she went near the bed.

Namjoon was a bit taken a back at what she said.

"What?" He asked.

"I think your not deaf. I won't repeat myself Namjoon." Jihyo was completely teasing him.

"Whatever. Let's just sleep I'm tired already." Namjoon.

"OK. But do you have spare clothes? I'm not comfortable sleeping in this." Jihyo.

"Here. It's too long because your too short." Namjoon smirked as he saw Jihyo glared at him.

"Whatever." Jihyo walked away. Then moments later Jihyo came out of the bathroom.

She then slumped her body next to Namjoon who's watching her every moves.

"HAHAHAHA. Sleep well baby." Namjoon. Jihyo just hummed as she was too tired.

Sorry for the short chapter because of module

Sorry for the short chapter because of module. It's our last so I really need to concentrate.