Blackpink

They are currently busy with their schedules.

They need to learn how to control and act like a queen.

But at the same time. They need to prepare for a war. They will battle the bad darks. Yes darks are also separate.

Some are good ones, that involves BTS and their family, and bad ones. Such as those who wants to take the throne of CL.

"Unnie. What are we going to do now?" Jennie asked Nayeon.

"Training." They all groaned from their unnie's reply.

"I know girls. We still have 10 minutes left." Nayeon.

"I can't forget the day dad peed on his pants because of how eomma threatened him." Lisa said.

"Pftt. HAHAHAHA. It's so embarrassing. HAHAHAHA. Aunt CL really made Appa scared. HAHAHAHA." They all laughed.

"Appa was like 'I-i w-wi-will t-tak-ke c-a-r-e o-of t-hem C-CL.' HAHAHAHA. Eomma was even holding her laughter that time. HAHAHAHA." Rose laugh.

"And when Appa went to the market when he heard aunt CL was coming. HAHAHAHA." Jisoo.

"Aunt CL was like 'WHERE THE HELL IS ERIC? HE BETTER PAY FOR LETTING MY DAUGHTER HAVE A BRUISE.' HAHAHAHA." Jennie.

"Then when mom gets in she saw Appa wearing a bra and HAHAHAHA a dress just to hide from aunt CL when she saw us with scratches. HAHAHAHA." Jihyo.

They roared in laughter.

"That I'll never forget. HAHAHAHA. My stomach hurts. HAHAHAHA." Momo.

"And when Rose was fake crying. HAHAHAHA." Nayeon.

"Eomma was like chasing Appa in the whole house. He even went to the basement and locked himself. HAHAHAHA." Lisa.

"HAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA." They didn't stop laughing from all the memories.

Then soon the laughing died down. Momo and Lisa was still giggling.

While giggling Momo made a pig noise which made the room laugh again.

Then soon their parents went inside without them knowing.

"HAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA. Aunt CL is really scary thought. Even Appa is scared at her." Jennie.

The three now knows what their laughing about. CL giggles so was Amelia while Eric pouted.

"Yah brats. Why are you backstabbing me?" He said which startled the girls.

"Oh. Appa, eomma's. Your here." Jisoo said.

"Yes. And I heard what you guys said and with that no shopping for the whole month." Eric said.

"Bu-" they were cutted off by Eric.

"No buts."

Then Lisa started to fake cry.

"Eommaaaa. Appa is not letting us shop again. Eommaaa." She said crying fakely.

Lilian went towards Eric and smack him.

"What did you say to my daughter and nephews? Huh?" she asked.

While Amelia and the girls just contained their laughter.

"Eomma. What do you think Appa's reaction would be?" Rose asked.

"Aish. This trouble makers. Just watch." Amelia answered while giggling softly.

The Kim sisters giggled.

"You punk. What did I told you before huh? I said don't threaten my nephews and daughter huh." CL said as she chased Eric.