Jirose

Jimin was still dragging Rose to God knows where.

"Hi. Let's talk somewhere else." Jimin. Rose nodded.

"Oppa. Where are we going? We're already too far." Rose complained.

Jimin shrugged and continued pulling her.

"Let's go. We're going to our house. Since I'm quite tired. Let's talk tomorrow or maybe later." Jimin said.

Of all of them, Jimin is not playing with his own girlfriend. He loves her so much.

Rose nodded. They were now on BTS house.

"We have 5 guest room. Pick one. Your parents said that you'll stay here for one week. You can take your rest now." Jimin said a little rudely.

Rose only thank him and a maid helped her to find a room.

"Ah. Thank you unnie. I'll take a rest now." Rose said.

The maid bowed to her and she went inside. She saw a king size bed. Like the others.

She laid down and looked at the sealing. She was wondering why Jimin was a little bit cold towards her.

"Uh. He was kind earlier when we were at the place our parents meet. Why is he cold to me now?" Rose asked herself.

"Ah. Never mind. At least he's not uncomfortable with me." Rose said.

Then she heard a knock on her door. She opened it and it was a maid. She has a huge bag.

"Ma'am, some guards sent this to you and your sisters. This is yours ma'am."

"Ah. OK. Thank you unnie." Rose said and the maid bowed her head and walk away.

"It must be my clothes." She said as she opened them and she was right.

She placed 5he clothes in her closet and went to take a relaxing bath.

While at Jimin.

Jimin was at his room with her girlfriend in his hands.

No one knows that the great Park Jimin is now inlove with someone.

"Babe. Are you OK? You seem to be a bit off." His girlfriend, aka Kang Seulgi, asked.

Jimin then came back to reality and nodded his head.

"Everything is fine babe. Let's cuddle, I want your warmth." Jimin. Seulgi nodded and they cuddle to sleep.