Moseok

Momo and Hoseok right now are just quite.

Until Momo broke the ice by introducing herself again.

"Uhm. Hi again. I'm Kim Momo. Call me Momo for short. I know it's kinda awkward that we are going to marr-"

Momo was cut of when Hoseok suddenly kissed her cheeks and smiled at her.

She was frozen from her spot. As she felt her cheeks burning up.

Hoseok notice this and became worried about her.

"Hey. Are you OK? You look sick. Your face is red." Hoseok asked.

Momo snapped out of her trance and look away as she was blushing.

"I Uh. I-its really n-nothing. Don't mind me. I'm fine." Momo said as she tried not to shutter.

Hoseok chuckled as he find it cute. He can't stop himself that he accidentally pinched her cheeks.

Now Momo was crimson red. As he chuckled.

"Your blushing aren't you?" Hoseok ask while giggling a little.

Momo was now very embarrassed.

"By the way. Are you tired?" Hoseok ask.

"Ne. Uh. What's your name again. I Uh forgot it. I easily forget some things." Momo asked as she was nervous.

Hoseok chuckled at her reaction. He decided to introduce himself to her.

"I'm Jung Hoseok. Call me by my nickname J-Hope. And you can also call me oppa. Since I'm 23 y/o." J-Hope said.

"Oh. OK. I'll just call you oppa then. J-Hope oppa." Momo said.

"So. I heard that I'm your ideal type of guy?" J-Hope asked as he heard his parents say that they are bound to each other because of Momo's ideal type of guy."

Momo again blush. And shyly nodded.

"It just my ideal type of man is the one that is older but not too old, taller, and just like you cheerful." Momo said.

"Oh. So you found that in me?" J-Hope asked.

Again. Momo shyly nodded. J-Hope flashed her with a bright smile.

Then Momo yawn while looking at the stars.

"Sleepy?" J-Hope asked. Momo nodded.

"Come let's go. Your parents said you can stay with us for one week." J-Hope said.

Momo gladly accept his hand and they teleported.

"This is my room. You'll sleep with me. Since we're going to marry anyway." Momo nodded again.

"Uh. Oppa? Can I borrow some clothes? I feel uncomfortable sleeping with this dress."

J-Hope nodded and got a large hoodie.

"This will cover your body up. The bathroom is that way."J-Hope point at the bathroom.

"Ah. Arasso Arasso. Thank you." Momo bowed and left.

J-Hope smiled unknowingly.

Hello everyone I'm just here so you

Hello everyone I'm just here so you . I will be updating this past few days because i need to finish my other book which is W and i really need to finish it so that i can focus in this story so that it will be finished too and that's all thank you