Chapter 5

I had always known Cedric as one to have a calm and natural demeanour never had I known there is a side of Cedric I would have to see and let's just say it was rather...intriguing.

The next morning, the day of Harry's trial. I always despised the trial for him, it was unfair that you would have almost every member of the Wizengamot present for the trial of a kid using Patronus charm for his protection but there would be no trial for a man who was falsely accused of killing his best friends and throwing him in jail just because of his surname.

"Morning, Pads!" I greeted Sirius, raising my hand in the air.

"Morning kid!" he greeted back as I chuckled.

I pushed Sirius' legs which were sprawled across the sofa he was sitting or more like laying, a copy of the daily prophet in front of him.

"Hello," Cedric greeted too.

Sirius looked at him for a second and then back at me like he just realized something, "Ah, so Moony says you're a replica of me, right?"

I nodded, "So, now I have a theory, do you remember how similar they looked while scolding us?"

I blinked twice, trying to place a finger on the topic he was nearing, "Oh! I get it! What you theorize is that - he, Cedric Diggory, is a replica of the great Remus lupin?"

"Exactly!"

"I really like this theory,"

"Oh goodness!" Cedric exclaimed.

The conversation started to flow like a river, smooth and joyful, at a point in the conversation, Sirius randomly said, "Lupin is his name,"

I smirked and at the precise moment Remus entered the room, "Lupin!" we yelled together.

"Really, Sirius?" Remus asked in a monotone, dragging his feet to make a coffee for himself.

"Lupout!" We yelled again.

"Oh shut it, you idiots!" he roared from the other room.

Once he returned to the couch, "Moony! Moony!" "What!?" he asked me.

"Ask Sirius what his theory is,"

"I don't like the idea of that,"

"Please don't, Mr Lupin," Cedric said lazily from behind me, leaning back into the couch.

"Don't listen to him, Moony, ask him,"

He sighed. "What is your theory, Sirius?"

"Well," said Sirius, rubbing his hands together, "You do remember how you and little Mr Diggory here yelled at us with you yesterday?"

Remus pursed his lips and nodded, sipping his coffee, "Yes,"

"I have drawn a conclusion based on the way you both dress, the way you talk, your both aesthetics...it just matches,"

"And you both like coffee," I added.

"Yeah that too, I have concluded that Mr Diggory here is the replica of you,"

Remus looked at me and then at Sirius and then back to Cedric before shaking their heads simultaneously and stood up from the couch, walking away leaving Sirius and I laughing like fools.

Harry entered the room along with Hermione and Ron, "Hey, Potter!" I yelled, waving my hand.

"Hey, (Y/LN)!" he waved back, almost mimicking me.

"Um, (Y/N)?" Ron asked, dragging a chair along with the rest two of them and sitting before the couch, "Where is (BF/N)?"

I smirked, "Uh, I dunno" I shrugged.