Chapter 30

"Wow, so cute,"

I whipped around to find a grinning young boy between the ages of 14-15, twisting a ring on his finger that was shaped like...skull? But the even weird fact was that he wore an overly large aviator jacket.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, looking at him bewildered.

"Nico, Nico di Angelo," he outstretched his hand, "Son of Hades,"

I blinked twice, "What the-?"

"Language, kid," he said.

"Kid?" I asked, glaring at him.

He smiled and glanced behind me at Sirius. "Is that whom you wanted to save?"

I looked at Cedric who stared right back at me, both of our eyes blown wide. Who the hell is he? Cedric mouthed.

"He looks just like you, Sirius," Remus muttered, breathless.

"He does?" Sirius said just like how Remus did.

"Ew," The boy - Nico - scrunched his face.

"Excuse you, kid," Sirius mumbled, offended.

"Oh, is this the guy you saved before?" Nico asked, looking back at Cedric, scanning him up and down, and mumbled, "Glad that at least you could,"

"Anyways," he turned back to me, "Just came here to say - you are doing great and keep giving dad trouble," he smiled, "If you need anything just call me,"

He grinned at me one last time, a shine in his obsidian eyes as though he found a replacement for something and disappeared into the shadows, quite literally.

I shivered, "I need an effing break!"

I held the railing in the top room of Grimmauld Place outlooking the sunrise. What a day had it been. For another year there isn't much for me to worry yet an anxious feeling settled into the pit of my stomach, an odd churning sensation.

The door opened and Sirius stumbled in and looked at me apologetically, "I am sorry, I know you need some space but Remus and Cedric were like you need to speak to her and apologize but I said to them I will tell her later because she needs space, I swear, but still Rem-"

"Sirius," I said sternly, smiling.

"I am ranting, aren't I?" He said, smiling slightly.

"Yeah," I chuckled, turning back to the beautiful scene laid before me.

"I am sorry," Sirius muttered, coming to stand beside me.

I sighed, "It's OK. I shouldn't have yelled either,"

"I-I am sorry I didn't keep your promise, I know nothing would ever suffice that but please, I sincerely apologise,"

I shook my head, never looking at him, "It's OK,"

"Huh? Really?"

"Yeah. I mean I can never properly get over it, like at least for a comical purpose never but it's OK,"

Siris sighed in relief, "You really are scary, do you know that?" he chuckled fondly, "Lily, Regulus, all of those were tiny but extremely scary,"

"Even you," I said, finally looking at him and smirking.

Sirius' face finally gained colour and a beautiful smile formed on his face, "Hey!"

"You should go back to Hogwarts," Remus stated once after the two of us descended the stairs. A grin formed on his face as he saw the two of us smiling and laughing.

"Ugh, no, Moony," I groaned. The three of them grinned, "Now, that's my girl!" Cedric said, proudly.

"Pride?" Someone called from the front of the Grimmauld Place's door. I recognized that voice immediately - (BF/N).

"Hey, (BF/N)!" Sirius greeted, happily and glanced at me, his smile falling. I stood rooted to my spot, staring at the opposite side.

Both the adults in the room glanced from Cedric to me and then (BF/N), puzzled although Remus seemed as though he figured something.

"You two are fighting, aren't you?" Remus asked.

Sirius whipped his head to look at him, a silent conversation sparking in their eyes. Sirius scoffed and walked towards the door, hanging (BF/N) coat on the rack and guiding her inside

"Alright, what's the problem?" Remus asked, recognizing the silence he repeated more sternly, "What's the problem?"

"Ask her," I mumbled, looking down.

"I-I am sorry," she looked at me through her lashes, jutting her bottom lip out slightly.

"Stop," I mumbled.

"Oh, you two are that friends," Sirius laughed, "I should have known,"

"What?" I asked, scrunching my face.

"I mean those who can't go two days without talking to the other,"

"I can,"

"No you can't," All four of them said in unison.

"Oh shut it!"

Once the laughter died, I rushed into (BF/N)'s arms, all anger vaporized into thin dust, "I hate you (N/N),"

She chuckled and buried her head into my shoulder, "I hate you too,"

"Aww, it's cute," I heard Sirius say.

"But it's going too long," Cedric muttered.

"Are jealous, Diggory?" Sirius asked.

"You never know," Cedric said.

I chuckled and pulled away from (BF/N) and passed him a wink.

"Alright, kids, now will you go back to school?" Remus asked. He had his hands on his hips.

"Sirius!" (BF/N) and I yelled together, looking at Sirius hopefully. He looked taken aback and terrified.

"We don't wanna go to school, please," I said.

"They don't want to go to school, Moony," He repeated.

Remus glared and him and scoffed, "I can hear that,"

"Please, Remus," (BF/N) said.

"Yes, Moony, let the kids be," Sirius said, wrapping an arm around Remus' waist. Sirius laughed and Remus blushed when Cedric and I wolf-whistled.

"Oh, oh," I said, once all of us were inside the kitchen, "I forgot to say - your leaving Grimmauld Place, Sirius,"

"What!?" Sirius spun around from where he stood near the kitchen counter "trying" to cook while Remus watched carefully.

"Take him to somewhere you know, Remus," I said, grinning.

"Where?"

"You know where,"

He looked as though he was having a deep thought and then his eyes widened, "Wales?"

I nodded, "yep if you want to, that is. Lay low there until the next year. Or you can go to France,"

"I am down for both!"

I threw my head back and laughed.

I had saved Sirius Black,

My best friend and boyfriend are by my side,

I met a guy named Nico di Angelo,

The wizarding world knew Voldemort is back.

Everything was almost back to place and I love this.