Chapter 24

"Where are you going, Haz?" I asked, catching up to Hary who was walking out of the great hall, grumbling.

"Stop calling me that," he groaned, "And I'm going for my "remedial potions"," he rolled his eyes.

"Oh," I frowned, patting his arm, "Have a great time,"

The two of us could see Cho waving from the other side of the great hall. "Oops, time for me to leave," I said, starting to leave but Harry caught hold of my wrist.

"Nope," he muttered while waving his hand for Cho to come over. She glanced at me and smiled awkwardly which I returned as a similar if not worse grimace

"Are you okay? Umbridge hasn't been asking you about the D.A., has she?" Harry fused. I awkwardly glanced around for someone, anyone who has the potential to save and unfortunately none was available.

"Oh no," said Cho hurriedly. "No, it was only . . . Well, I just wanted to say . . . Harry, I never dreamed Marietta would tell. . . ."

"Yeah, well," said Harry moodily

"She's a lovely person really, she just made a mistake —"

"A lovely person who made a mistake? She sold us all out, including you!"

"Well . . . we all got away, didn't we? You know, her mum works for the Ministry, it's really difficult for her —"

"Ron's dad works for the Ministry too! And in case you hadn't noticed, he hasn't got 'sneak' written across his face —"

"That was a really horrible trick of Hermione Granger's, she should have told us she'd jinxed that list —"

"I think it was a brilliant idea,"

"Oh yes, I forgot — of course, if it was darling Hermione's idea —"

"Don't start crying again,"

"I wasn't going to!"

"Yeah . . . well . . . good, I've got enough to cope with at the moment."

"Go and cope with it then!"

I stood there, stunned and lips parting and closing like a fish but I shuddered, "Well, that was something I didn't want to witness,"

"You did, (L/N), so suck it up," Harry grumbled and descended the stairs to Snape's dungeon.

"What the-!?"

"Wait, today is when Harry sees James times at Hogwarts, doesn't he?" (BF/N) asked. The two of us sat in the library, transfiguration books opened before us.

I dragged a hand through my hair distractedly and missed the way (BF/N) smiled, "Who knows?"

"We should ask him about it!" she said excitedly.

I hummed, "yeah" barely registering the words she said.

"Pride?"

"OK,"

"Do you want ice cream?"
"Sure"

"Do you wanna shag someone?"

"Of course,"

"Is it Cedric Diggory?"

"That's right!'

"Or Sirius Black?"

"Why not,"

"Oh goodness!" she stood up abruptly and took the big transfiguration book next to her slamming it against my arm.