Chapter 15

A/N Starting high school sucks! I mean, I just finished my annuals and all of sudden I've got my "bridge class" for the next grade! Anyways, enjoy this...thing I wrote while attending my bridge class. There are quite a lot of chances that I reschedule my posting timings...

"Hello ladies and gentleman," I greeted as I took a seat next to (BF/N) after she, along with Ron and Hermione, left for the common room while I stayed behind...with Cedric.

There was a chorus of 'Hello!'s from the three of them. "What are you doing?" I asked peering over (BF/N) 's shoulder.

"Transfiguration homework," she said, lazily as she proofread the essay.

"Huh?" I looked at her amusedly, "But would finished your essay,"

(BF/N) looked up, her eyes wide and her cheeks painted pink, "Well, uh-"

"It's mine," Ron said, and I visibly looked taken aback and my eyebrows shot to my hairline. Realising the delivery of his sentence came wrong, Ron straightened blushing the colour of his hair and said, "It's my homework, she is just checking,"

"Ah," I said, smirking at the blushing pair.

"Hey, Potter!" I greeted a dazed harry potter as he stumbled inside the common room.

I smirked and sat relaxed with my back against the couch as harry recited the events.

"Well, obviously, she's feeling very sad. Then I expect she's feeling confused because she liked Cedric and now she likes Harry, and she can't work out who she likes best..." Hermione continued to explain how Cho would have felt with a glance thrown my side every once in a while at the mention of Cedric's name.

"One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode." At that moment I could help but feel how right Ron was, a person surely wouldn't be able to have some much feelings and I definitely didn't rather I had one majoring emotion that always got me into trouble.

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have," I grinned widely as Hermione said those words.

That night all three of them left to bed while (BF/N) and I stayed behind. I was resting my head on her shoulder when she said, "I am still furious at Diggory, you know? I don't think I can ever forgive him,"

"He is really sorry for that, (N/N), guess he deserves a second chance?" I said, as I pulled away from her shoulder and laid it on her lap, staring at the sparkling fire.

"I forgave him," I said, "I think he deserves a chance. After all, I needed him too. I couldn't stand looking at him cry, (N/N)."

"Love sucks," she muttered, as she ran a hand through my hair.

I chuckled, "Says you,"

She hummed, "yeap, says me. Honestly, it's so difficult, isn't it? I mean if we weren't here and like back home just fangirling over this rather than actually feeling it. I mean it's a hundred times more affecting and confusing at the same time."

"I know. It's just something we don't know is happening and we are playing a major role in it without knowing what to do and-" I gave up trying to form a sentence, sighed and stared at the crackling flames.

We sat there talking the night away and suddenly, Neville burst out of the common, eyes wide and panicked, "Harry," He gulped, "he has some kinda nightmare and I am going to get Professor McGonagall." He informed us and rushed out of the common room.

Soon after Professor McGonagall strode into the common room, shooting me a worried, questioning glance for which I just blinked. I took a deep breath once the Professor and Neville disappeared behind the mahogany staircase, "Oh, good Godric!"