Chapter 12

A/N Hello, I am back! my annuals still haven't finished (I mean just a day but yeah). Anyways, I will start posting the chapters every three days and I am free as hell so my schedule might change, no guarantee!

"I've got permission!" Angelina said, beaming at us, "To reform the Quidditch team!"

"Excellent!" Harry and Ron said while I muttered "great," giving a forced smile. I wasn't in my best mood today and dragging my feet to classes was a huge task for me and (BF/N) to accomplish; every minor detail heaved a huge toll on me without any apparent reason. All I wanted to do today was go back to bed with hot chocolate and read, alas, that will never happen and just to add a cherry on top of the already perfect day, I have quidditch practise today and haven't seen Cedric all morning.

"Are you alright?" Angelina asked, looking at me worriedly.

"Yeah. I am fine," I snapped. Her eyes blew wide as she shot (BF/N) a sympathetic look, patted my arm and scrambled away without a word.

"What just happened here?" Ron asked.

"Never you mind, Weasley," I said irritatedly. (BF/N) grimaced and mouthed 'sorry'.

"I feel like I am on fire, save me, (N/N)," I groaned, smashing my cheeks against her shoulder and she chuckled.

"Your boyfriend will,"

I scoffed, "I didn't see him from the morning and I have no idea if he could deal with this me," I rested my chin on her shoulder, "But you can and you will,"

This time she scoffed, "Why? Why me?" I giggled and wrapped my arm around her torso, "Your the best,"

"I was just wondering," Hermione said, "whether we're doing the right thing, starting this Defense Against the Dark Arts group."

"What!" said Harry, Ron and (BF/N) together.

"Hermione, it was your idea in the first place!" said Ron

"I know," said Hermione, twisting her fingers together. "But after talking to Snuffles..."

"But he's all for it!" said Harry.

"Yes," said Hermione, staring at the window again. "Yes, that's what made me think maybe it wasn't a good idea after all. . . ."

My jaw dropped as I glanced at (BF/N) and whispered, "Am I supposed to get mad at her?"

"Well, you might..." she trailed off looking at Harry now.

"Let's get this straight," he said, angrily, "Sirius agrees with us, so you don't think we should do it anymore?"

"Do you honestly trust his judgment?" Hermione asked.

"Yes, I do! He's always given us great advice!"

"You don't think he has become... sort of...reckless...since he's been cooped up in Grimmauld Place? You don't think he's...kind of...living through us?"

"What d'you mean, 'living through us'?" Harry retorted.

"Dude," I breathed, looking at her in disbelief.

"I mean...well, I think he'd love to be forming secret defence societies right under the nose of someone from the Ministry...I think he's really frustrated at how little he can do where he is . . . so I think he's keen to kind of...egg us on."

"Sirius is right," he said, "you do sound just like my mother."

A cold shiver ran down my spine making me shudder involuntarily.

The day after my quidditch practice (BF/N) came to me whispering, "They found it."

I scrunched my eyebrows and then relaxed, getting she meant about finding the room of requirement, "Oh,"