Leaving🌺

Zamzam's pov

It's early in the morning and I'm done with my daily routine,  after spending a little time with my Allah, I packed my remaining stuffs and about to head down.

The moment i opened my door i found Maria infront about to knock.

"Good morning", She greets with a warm smile.

"Good morning Maria", I hug her and she hugged me back.

"I can't believe you are leaving", She says, "I am happy for you", She added.

"Same, Finally i am leaving but unfortunately i couldn't stay longer with Maa and Azrah",I pout at her.

"Hy, by the way, i didn't touch a thing in the kitchen, It's your last day so the Kitchen all yours", She said smirking.

"Thankyou", I mockingly tell her as we both head out.

Taking last glance at my room and shut the door Goodbye.

Azrah and Maa were already awake, "Salam", I greet and they replied, Maa seems so low, I head towards the kitchen and made everyone's breakfast Thanks to Maria for telling me their favourites.

"What is wrong with maa?" I asked Azrah when she came to me.

"Just sad, otherwise she's fine", She smiled looking at her.

"I will miss you, I just wish we could spent more time together" She says sighing hard.

I sigh and pout looking at her. I'll miss you too.

"Hy Azrah why don't you come with me?" I blurt excitedly. She casts down. She looks Far-fetched.

"I don't think so, You forgot what Azaad did?", Azrah said hesitantly.

"Excuse me, I already told you my family knows everything, and they are impatiently waiting to meet you and maa", I tell her.

"Anyways all these months, we'd just be eating, Shopping and Making stories that's all, full of fun", I squeal making her smile broadly.

"But maa..." She said looking at her. "Don't worry, I'll convince her", I assure her. Maria came smiling as i was finishing stuffing food.

"Let me help you", She helped me serve food on table. Then i went to help maa get up.

Maa's eyes widened at the sight infront of her.

"All these food...Chocolate cheese buns", She yelped as her eyes shimmers. It felt good.

"Maa no! You are not allowed to eat any kind of sweets", Azrah stops her like she's the mom.

"Azrah, let maa eat anyways why are we created huuh?, to worship, Eat and live, Life's short if you stop what you love then what's the point of life", I lecture her.

"Maa say Bismillah and eat", I tell maa winking at her.

"Fine, but only today" Azrah said then sighed defeatedly.

"Maa, why don't you and Azrah come with me today at home?", I ask her gaining her attention.

I guess what i said made her be so flustered.