part 2

All three souls were broken and going through their toughest times.

For Mukti, she lost her friends in a short period of time, who were the soul reason for her existence. Cabir and Manik left her, and Alya and Dhruv suddenly started showing their selfish sides. Friends who promised to be together forever left her, and the person whom she hated became her only support.

Navya lost the person who supported her in her hard times. Somewhere in the deep corner of her heart, she had feelings for Cabir. Losing Manik was also a loss for her. However much they fought, when she needed someone by her side, he was always there.

As for Nandini, there was nothing left for her. She had lost all her loved ones in such a short period. "Broken" was the only word that could describe her. But she knew she had to live for her baby, the love of Manik.

They all lived in Mukti's flat, but Nandini decided to work to earn for herself and now for Navya as well, as she was in the last stage of her pregnancy and her last support, Cabir, was also not there. She had to help Navya because she was the one who supported her when her own family disowned her. She needed a way to escape because she lost her scholarship too, and she knew she had to be independent for the future of her child.

In Mukti's flat, in the living room, the three of them were sitting and having breakfast.

Nandini: "Mukti, Navya, wo... I have decided ki main job karungi."

Mukti: "What, Nandini? Tum is halat mein kaise?"

Nandini: "I have to, Mukti, for my baby and also because Navya's delivery date is coming near."

Navva: "Nandu, humari wajah se tum..."

Nandini cut her off.

Nandini: "Nahi, Navya. It's my responsibility, and kabhi na kabhi I have to do this, na? And now, Mukti, you should focus more on college."

Mukti: "Ok, fine."

Later, Nandini was going through various ads in newspapers in search of a job. It was hard for her to get a good job because she had no particular degree. She applied for a job in a cafe, which was confirmed. She knew she had no other option than this because she was pregnant, had doctor's fees, medicines, and Navya's responsibilities. She had to manage it all.