Part 4

Four months had passed. Navya and Nandini were sitting in the living room, playing with Abeer. Mukti had gone to college for some work. Navya noticed Nandini, happy to see her smiling. She knew that after the accident, only Abeer could bring a smile to Nandini's face. So, whenever she was at home, Navya made sure to keep Nandini occupied with Abeer.

Nandini was growing weaker day by day, and her morning sickness was getting worse. Despite being advised by the doctor to take proper rest and medication, she wasn't following the instructions. She experienced fatigue easily and weakness due to not taking vitamin and calcium supplements regularly.

Nandini knew she was all alone, so she felt she had to manage everything herself. Navya suggested searching for a job, but Nandini refused, insisting that Abeer needed her around all the time. Navya realized there was no point in arguing with Nandini, so she let it go, knowing Nandini would suffer alone.

As Nandini's baby bump started showing, she began working as a cook in the same cafe where she used to waitress. Ignoring the doctor's advice for proper bed rest and medication due to financial constraints, she continued to strain herself, affecting her health.

Meanwhile, Navya and Mukti were unaware of Nandini's medical condition.

One day, despite feeling nauseous and dizzy, Nandini decided to go to work, determined not to lose her job. While walking on the road to the cafe, she suddenly felt extremely dizzy and failed to notice an oncoming car. The driver managed to apply the brakes in time, but Nandini fainted.

A lady emerged from the car and was shocked to see Nandini lying unconscious. With the help of the driver, she carried Nandini to the car and rushed her to the hospital.

In the hospital, after a checkup, the doctor came out of the ward.

Lady: "Doctor, what happened to her?"

Doctor: "She fainted due to weakness. In her condition, you should take good care of her. She is extremely weak."

Lady: "In this condition?"

Doctor: "Yes, she's four months pregnant. Take good care of her."

The lady was shocked and nodded, seeing Nandini lying unconscious in the hospital bed through the window, whispering to herself, "She's pregnant."