Part 5

Upon hearing the news of Nandini's pregnancy, Neyonika felt a mix of happiness and guilt. She knew she was the reason for Nandini's misery, and this guilt had been eating away at her for the past four months. She wanted to apologize to everyone for her past deeds, but she believed her mistakes were unforgivable. Nonetheless, she was determined to make amends.

As Nandini stirred and tried to open her eyes, she was shocked to see Neyonika standing before her. However, her shock soon turned to fear, fearing that Neyonika might take away her only possession.

Nandini: "Neyonika."

Neyonika: "Nandini, listen to me, please. I'm sorry. I know whatever I did to you was wrong, but—"

Nandini (interrupting, shouting): "But what, Neyonika? Because of you, Manik isn't with us anymore, and my family isn't with me!"

Neyonika tried to explain herself, but Nandini wasn't willing to listen. She accused Neyonika of manipulation and demanded that she leave and never show her face again.

Neyonika pleaded for just one chance to explain, and finally, Nandini agreed to listen.

Neyonika confessed that she had no idea about the accident planned by Harshad. He had orchestrated it to hurt Manik, knowing how precious Nandini was to him. Neyonika tried to stop Manik from getting into the car, but he didn't listen.

Neyonika: "Manik used to call me 'maa.' He was my son, Nandini. I love him. I know I made many mistakes in the past. Give me a chance, please, Nandini."

Nandini remained skeptical, accusing Neyonika of turning Manik into a monster focused only on give-and-take relationships.

Neyonika: "I know, Nandini. That was my biggest mistake. We were living a happy life for Manik. His days started with me and ended with me, his maa." She smiled between tears, reminiscing about those days, and Nandini listened silently. It was the first time she had heard about Manik's past.

"We were all happy. I had left my fashion designing to take care of Manik. But when he turned 10, everything started changing. Raj, Manik's father, was busy expanding his business. He completely forgot that he had a family waiting for him at home. Manik also joined school and began spending more time with his friends. I was alone most days, sitting at the dining table waiting for them, but I always ended up alone."

"I started seeking company in kitty parties with high society ladies who had their own identities. Nobody knew me as Neyonika; I was just Raj's wife. I had dreams, Nandini. I wanted to be an independent woman with my own identity, but in the end, I had none. I became nothing. I started blaming Manik for this. My ego consumed me, and I ended up losing everything."

"That's why I never liked you. I thought, like Fab5, you were taking Manik away from me. But I never realized that you were bringing happiness to him. By the time I realized my mistake, it was too late. I lost everything, Nandini. I lost my Manik."

Nandini realized that Neyonika's love for Manik was genuine, and despite her past mistakes, she deserved a chance at redemption.

To be continued....

Does she deserves second chance????