PART 11

Manik gently lifted Nandini into his arms and settled her in his car, rushing towards the hospital. He didn't pay attention to anyone else with him. All he could see was Nandini's pale face, devoid of its usual glow. Despite his attempts to rouse her, she remained unresponsive, and his heart shattered into a million pieces. He drove as fast as he could, failing to notice Nandini's five-month-old baby bump.

Upon reaching the hospital, Manik carried Nandini inside, shouting for the doctors. They rushed to her aid, admitting her for examination while Manik stood outside, feeling numb. All he wanted was to hold Nandini in his arms, but he never imagined seeing her like this, unconscious.

Everyone arrived at the hospital to find Manik standing outside the ICU, visibly distressed. Mukti called out to him, and as soon as Manik turned towards her, tears welled up in his eyes. Mukti, unable to contain her emotions, threw herself at him, followed by Cabir, and they hugged tightly, all three crying and showing their vulnerability.

The trio's reunion was interrupted by the doctor's arrival. Manik bombarded him with questions, his voice trembling with anxiety and fear. Cabir intervened, urging Manik to let the doctor speak. The doctor explained that Nandini needed extra care due to stress and advised Mukti and Navya to ensure she followed a proper diet and received adequate rest.

Confused by the doctor's words, the others glanced at Mukti and Navya, who seemed to be ignoring their curious gazes. They were about to enter Nandini's room when Abheer's cry caught their attention. For the first time, they noticed the baby in Navya's arms, and their faces registered surprise.

Cabir stepped forward to take Abheer, soothing him and stopping his cries. Mukti, shocked and overjoyed to see Abhi, couldn't hide her emotions. Abhi understood her mixed feelings and chose to remain silent for the moment, considering the situation.

Mukti expressed her surprise and happiness at seeing Manik and Navya alive after the accident, explaining that Nandini never lost hope of Manik's return. Remembering Nandini's unwavering belief brought smiles to their faces.

As they discussed Dhruv and Aliya's whereabouts, Mukti decided to focus on Nandini's well-being for the time being. Manik, feeling overwhelmed with emotions, headed towards the ICU to reunite with his love after five long months, unaware that not only Nandini but also their unborn child awaited his arrival.

To be continued...

Need suggestions and your views regarding stories for further updates ^_^...