PART 17

After 5 months of darkness finally, the beautiful morning came where they were in each other's arms having a small yet peaceful smile on their face .for 5 months they were craving for these moments living in hope that they will meet soon and get their peace by engulfing other into arms. everything can change or can leave you but hope and faith inside you can't be destroyed until you don't want it to be though if they break it may cause immense pain but until it's with you it gives you a reason to live.

Both Manik and Nandini were sleeping in each other arms after sometime Manik slumber broke because of sun rays peeping inside from curtains after opening his eyes he saw Nandini snuggling into him to avoid sun rays that small and peaceful smile converts into a wide and satisfied smile of content and the smile became wider seeing a baby bump he is still sinking in this that after some monther there will be someone who will call him dad isn't it surreal?     if someone had said this same thing to him before one and half year or two years that he will fall for a girl she will become his life and about having he will laugh at his face or maybe he contacted mental asylum to admit that person and its true at that time no one believes that an egoistic boy, spoiled brat whose life revolves around his friends only someday someone will become his life egoistic boy is now calm in nature and the spoiled brat is mature in taking a decision but times changes everything or everyone.

His thoughts came to halt when he saw Nandini stirring in sleep. she open he eyes seeing the love of her life gazing at her with all of her love Nandini thought how peaceful is to be in his arms all she felt was peaceful and safe no one can harm her until he is with her .she never once thought while coming here from Mangalore that her life will take so much turns the family whom she loved will leave her like this in this condition and the person who was stranger for her before one and a half year ago and even after meeting him he became her biggest enemy the same person is now her support her love in short her life.

M- kya soch rahi ho?

N-nothing

N- Manik

M- hmm

N- I love you

Manik smile and pecked her forehead mumbling I love u too

M- come now wakeup and freshen up you need to have breakfast and then medicines

listening medicines she makes a face M- umm naa bilkul nahi no tantrums medicines are important nandini

Nandini with grumpy face- ok

M- Nandini we forget to inform Chachi she may be taking tension did you tell them that you are here?

N- umm wo Manik I am hungry chalo na we will have breakfast first and she tried to stand but Manik stops her by holding the wrist

M- what is it Nandini what are you hiding from me?

N- nothing Manik you are just overthinking

M- Nandini*sternly*

tears started flowing from Nandini's eyes seeing this Manik panics and hug her and try to soothes her 

M- Nandini shh what happen why are you crying haan does someone said something to you say na please 

N- Manik ma...Manik

M- I am here only tell me what happen why are crying haan?

N- they don't want me Manik

Manik gets confused listening to her -what do you mean by that?