Part 7

Nandini had decided to give Neyonika a chance but refused to live with her luxury. However, one more difficult task remained: convincing Mukti and Navya. Without their support, she knew she couldn't do anything.

After being discharged, Neyo dropped her off at Mukti's flat. Upon reaching the flat, she found Mukti and Navya in a panicked state, having waited for her all day.

Mukti: "Nandini, finally you're here."

Navya: "Where were you all day? You didn't even reach the cafe."

Mukti: "Yeah, we were so tensed, Nandini."

Nandini reassured them, "Relax, Mukti and Navya, now I am fine."

Navya: "Now? Are you sure?"

Nandini suggested, "Can we please sit and talk?"

Mukti agreed, "Yeah."

As they settled into the living area, Navya asked about Abeer's whereabouts, and Mukti responded that he was sleeping.

Nandini, feeling nervous and tense about their reaction, explained, "Nothing, Navya. When I was going to the cafe, suddenly I started feeling dizzy and fainted."

Mukti exclaimed, "What? You're fine now, right?"

Navya chimed in, "Nandini, you're okay, right, Doctor?"

Nandini assured them, "Navya, Mukti, relax. I am fine. Someone took me to the hospital at the right time."

Relieved, Navya suggested, "You should invite that person over. We should thank them for saving you."

Nandini hesitated, feeling more nervous, "Um, that person is Neyonika."

Mukti and Navya were shocked at first, then their shock turned into anger.

Mukti expressed, "She was finding some profit in this too."

Navya agreed, "Yeah, she never does anything without profit."

Nandini defended Neyonika, "I also thought so at first, but she has changed."

Mukti, still skeptical, remarked, "She's a devil, Nandini."

Nandini acknowledged, "I know, Mukti. She has made many mistakes and committed crimes in the past, but now she is working on it and feels extremely guilty."

Navya questioned, "Is this just another one of her dramas?"

Mukti concurred, "I second you, Navya."

Nandini explained, "I know it's hard to believe, but I've seen it myself."

Mukti speculated, "Maybe she's doing this to harm you and Abeer."

Nandini refuted, "No, Mukti. She's the one who saved me today."

Navya suggested cynically, "Maybe for money."

Nandini clarified, "No, Navya. Today she transferred her entire property, which was given by Malhotra, to my unborn baby. I tried to refuse, but she said she had already lost her child, so now this property belongs to my grandchild."

Mukti, reminded of past grievances, angrily stated, "She was the one responsible for Manik and Cabir not being with us."

Nandini corrected her, "No, Mukti. This was all done by Harshad. He was the one who planned this."

Navya and Mukti were shocked by this new information. Nandini then recounted her full conversation with Neyonika, leaving both Navya and Mukti surprised to see Neyonika's different side.

Mukti questioned, "So, you forgive her?"

Nandini clarified, "No, Mukti. I have only asked her to earn our forgiveness. Let's see."

Navya commented cynically, "Her motherhood empowers her ego."

Mukti agreed, "Hmm."

Nandini then informed Mukti that she wouldn't be racing that day, to which Mukti explained that the race had been canceled due to a rider's injury. Navya expressed her concerns about Mukti's safety in the races.

Nandini and Mukti discussed their financial situation, with Nandini acknowledging the need to manage somehow and the decision to discuss Nandini's work situation later.

As they agreed to talk later, Nandini hesitantly confessed, "Um, guys, I... invited Neyonika to dinner."

Mukti and Navya were shocked, prompting Nandini to mutter under her breath, "Expected reaction."

Mukti asked, "What did you say?"

Nandini quickly clarified, "No, I mean, you said we should invite that person to the flat to thank them."

Mukti shot a glare at Navya, who feigned innocence, claiming she had no idea it would be Neyonika.

Nandini hurriedly added, "Yeah, so, now that I've said I don't know..."

Mukti agreed to invite Neyonika to dinner to check her intentions. They decided Navya would cook, as Mukti's previous kitchen mishaps were still fresh in their minds.

At dinner time, Neyonika arrived, and there was an awkward silence as she sat on the sofa. She apologized for her past mistakes and asked for a chance. Mukti and Navya, surprised by her humility, agreed to give her a chance, with Mukti warning her against harming Nandini.

Meanwhile, Abeer woke up crying, and Neyonika soothed him back to sleep, earning a glance of acknowledgment from the trio.

As Neyonika prepared to leave, she reminded Nandini of her need for bed rest and offered Mukti and Navya positions at her fashion house. Though initially hesitant, they agreed to consider her offer.

Neyonika then suggested that they move to the Malhotra mansion for added security and support, leaving the trio shocked.

After exchanging glances, they agreed to consider her proposal and bid Neyonika farewell for the day.