Part 27

As Manik savored the flavors of the biryani, memories of his childhood with Neyonika flooded his mind. He remembered the countless moments of joy and laughter they shared, the warmth of her embrace, and the unconditional love she showered upon him. Neyonika had always been his pillar of strength, his guiding light through life's ups and downs. But as time passed, the dynamics of their relationship began to change.

As Manik grew older, he found himself seeking more independence and space, typical of any teenager transitioning into adulthood. The once inseparable bond between mother and child began to weaken as Manik ventured into the world to find his own identity and got busy with his friends and music. 

Neyonika, respected Manik's need for space, allowed him to make his own decisions and carve his own path in life.

However, their family's turmoil and the deteriorating relationship between Neyonika and his father added strain to their bond. With his father's absence, Manik found himself yearning for a sense of stability and connection within his family. 

The lack of a strong paternal figure in his life took a toll on Manik, further widening the gap between him and Neyonika. Despite their efforts to maintain their relationship, the distance continued to grow, casting a shadow over the once-close mother-son bond. 

But that does not mean he should forget what happened later on, He recalled the times when Neyonika had manipulated him to gain the upper hand in her conflicts with his father. It was as if he was merely a pawn in their power struggle, a tool to satisfy their own ends. The realization left him feeling deeply hurt.

He couldn't understand why his family relationships had to be so conflicted and full of manipulations. Growing up, he had always longed for a sense of stability and unconditional love, but instead, he found himself caught in the middle of his parents' battles. It was a heavy burden for a young boy to bear, and it left scars that ran deep.

Manik's mind wandered back to those tough times when Neyonika had tried to come between him and Nandini. Those were difficult days, filled with arguments. But strangely, despite all the pain, Manik felt a twinge of gratitude. You see, it was because of Neyonika's meddling that he had found Nandini in the first place. And for that, he was thankful.

he couldn't shake the worry thinking about all the moments Nandini might have suffered, alone and without him. Just the idea of her facing tough times without his support made him feel uneasy and sad.

But then, as he lay there lost in thought, he felt a gentle movement beside him. Turning his head, he saw Nandini snuggling closer to him, seeking comfort in his embrace. A small smile tugged at his lips as he brushed her hair away from her face, feeling a warmth spread through his chest. At that moment, all the worries and doubts melted away.

Wrapping his arms around Nandini, Manik held her close, feeling grateful for her presence in his life. Despite all the challenges they faced, he knew that as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm that came their way. And with that comforting thought, he drifted off to sleep, feeling a sense of peace wash over him.