06│Toxin

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kamiko thoughtlessly surveyed as Okajima, Maehara, and Mimura attempted a surprise assassination on Koro-sensei, who just walked in to the classroom .Naturally, the yellow octopus easily evaded all of the attacks with ease.

Moreover, he continued to set up the lab equipments admist all the work the students did to move around, hopelessly trying to keep up with his speed. 

"He actually finished prepping while dodging three knives at once " Maehara slumped down and groaned , the male panting heavily after all the moving that he did 

"Y'know a sneak attack that simple isn't just going to cut it " Karma commented 

Koro sensei laughed before speaking up "All right! Let's begin our lesson!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The class continued on smoothly without any assassination attempts, Kamiko glanced to her side furtively, it seems that Karma is toning down his attempts for a while considering that Koro-sensei was still on high alert around him .Backing down now is the most logical choice . 

The coral haired girl, was disregarding the lesson as usual .Deeming the experiment useless as she had formerly been informed of it before .She instead took notice of a timid purple haired girl. 

Okuda Minami ,her continuous shifting and stammering on her seat indicated that she was nervous about something .Why is she shifting on her seat? and What is she going to do? 

Solving those two questions seemed more engrossing than the actual lesson itself . 

The timid girl then stood up, hiding a jar of colored liquids behind her as she proceeded to walk forward to the front of the classroom . 

"Excuse me, Koro-sensei? " She shyly called out "T-this is poison please drink it!" 

Talk about brutally honest ...it's on another level at this point.

The class stared at the awkward exchange dumbfoundedly, not expecting for it to be that straightforward . 

"This is certainly an honest assassination attempt, Okuda " Koro-sensei commented, even the target himself seemed surprised by her proposal 

"W-well, i'm not good at surprise attacks and stuff like the rest ...." She stammered, darting her eyes around to avoid Koro-sensei's eyes "But, i am good at chemistry . So i made this with my heart and soul "

"Okuda...." Sugino nervously trailed off "No one would be dumb enough to drink it just like that "

"Well, then i would be delighted to!" Koro-sensei exclaimed, taking one of the poisons of off Okuda's outsretched hands , the octopus immediately lifted the jar up to his mouth and drank it without hesitation 

seriously...

The class gasped in disbelief and amazement. One unexpected thing after another, this whole exchange is definitely abnormal. 

Koro-sensei grunted and hunched his body forward "Th-this is ..."

"Is it actually working?"

"No way!"

Kamiko sighed, it definitely won't work against a supernatural creature just like that. That would be too easy 

The octopus's yellow skin then transformed into a blue-ish color, his once round head began to sprout tiny wings from his rear head , tiny horns also began to expand from the top of his head "Ahh yes..this tastes like sodium hydroxide . It's poisonous to humans but not me "