19│We're Cruisin'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The octopus had taken form of a small ball, with a build not much larger than ones of a tennis ball. Koro-sensei's face had exceptionally shrunken down, seeming as if it's being layered by a thin glass shield.

 "It's my trump card of all trump cards! The absolute defense form!" He laughed, eyes cheekily staring at his students who released a loud dissapointed sigh "In this form, i'm absolutely invincible!"

"So if you stay in that form we can't kill you!" Yada commented with a frown 

"He can't stay in there forever" Ayanokouji responded without a glance, eyes baring straight into Koro-sensei's beady ones, although her gaze was blank. The octopus couldn't help but shiver slightly by those dull blue eyes 

"Y-you're right! This energy crystal will decay in a day!" He stammered in response before coughing "On the other hand, for that one entire day until this crystal decays, i can't move an inch. What i'm most afraid of,  is being placed into high speed rocket during that time, and discarded in the far reaches of outer spac---"

"Invincible my ass!" Terasaka spat out, grabbing the crystal sphere with an iron grip "Somethin' like this has to be breakable somehow!" 

"It's no use! Even a nuclear bomb couldn't leave a scratch!" The now shrunken octopus playfully whistled without a faze, even with Terasaka's constant hammering 

"Oh, i get it!" A mischiveous voice mused aloud 

Kamiko parked the boat near the docks before carefully stepping out of it . 

"No weakness means we're out of options " Karma signaled Terasaka to throw the sphere with his index finger. And of course, the brunette happily obliged, tossing the indestructible sphere for the red head to catch.

Kamiko and the rest simply watched from the sidelines as the red headed male placed his phone right in front of Koro-sensei to see, as soon as he did so; Koro-sensei shrieked loudly 

"No!Stop! I can't cover my face without my hands!"

Karma chuckled "Sorry! Then i'll just....stick this sea slug on you" 

The octopus proceeded to shriek even louder 

"I guess, this also means we can do whatever we want with him " Isogai side-glanced at the two before clasping his hands with Ayanokouji as she lifted him up from the waters safely. 

"Let's disperse students" Karasuma scowled, taking koro-sensei in the process "The top brass and i will discuss how to deal with this one "

"Going to throw me into a pool full of anti-me BB's?" The octopus laughed in a haughty manner "It won't work, a portion of my energy will explode and the blast will send everything nearby flying "

Karasuma simply glared at the sphere in his hands before clicking his tongue in annoyance 

"But you all should be proud!" Koro-sensei chriped at the dispirited students "Even the armies of the world couldn't get this far with me, it all comes down to your magnificent plans"

Ayanokouji casted a glance at her peers, eyes enervated  by what the octopus said. It was clear that this wasn't the time for a praise, especially if it's from the target that they failed to assassinate. It just fuels the discouragement felt by the students rather than uplifting their spirit. Not to mention, their shock of the full-throttled plan missing the target.

The students groggily made their way back to the hotel accompanied by the unusual sense of fatigue 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘