27│Sick

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ah this is bad..

She felt her fever growing stronger by the minute, her body rather faint as she closes both of her eyes, trying to sleep away the pounding headache. But even if she did so, the darkness surrounding her felt nauseous.

The walls in her bedroom are moving like dancers in paint, swirling in an infinite loop. Her body felt hot, as if a fire was blazing wildly within her.

So uncomfortable...

The ticking clock rang loudly in her ears, only adding more to the pounding headache she currently has.

Kamiko has considered just turning it off, but the moment she tried to sit up from her bed, the splitting headache came to strike her once more.

The coral haired girl squinted her eyes, fighting the aching pain as she slowly stood up from her bed, turning off her annoying clock.

KNOCK

KNOCK

Who?

Kamiko steadily went to the door, leaning on the walls for support. With each step she took, the stabbing pain fade and reoccured multiple times and with much struggle, she opened her door halfway, eyes squinting as the light from outside invaded into her view.

"Hey"

Ah, it's him

"Did the octopus tell you my adress?" Was the first thing Kamiko said as she saw the red haired male.

Karma slightly grinned before letting out a soft sigh "He did, now....are you going to let me in?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Her face is flushed, eyes much more hazy, the way she struggled to walk in a straight line without help; anybody could definitely tell that she wasn't feeling all too well.

To Karma, the girl looked like she could collapse any second. Albeit, she still somehow managed to make it out into her room.

Then, it finally dawned upon him the moment she opened her bedroom door.

He was in her apartment room.

Instinctively, his eyes wandered around the space.

It's very much empty..

"It's so empty in here..are you a minimalist?" He queried, placing the plastic bag he brought on her bedside table

"Yeah..perhaps i am" she answered back, fumbling in her steps as she attempted to lay down on her bed.

The red haired male quickly supported her "You.. did you take any medicine, yet?"

"I haven't..."

The red haired boy released a low sigh, supporting the sick girl onto her bed.

"I don't-"

"i brought some medicine, it's fine."

Kamiko stared at him for quite a while before finally thanking him, with a hint of reluctancy in her tone. The girl then eyed the medicine with a conflicted look 

"What? It's not like i poisoned it or anything" Karma retorted, noticing her staring.

What's this? Is it because she's sick? She isn't acting as normal

The red haired male chuckled, finding it rather cute on how she kept staring at the pack of pills with a dumbfounded look "What? You want me to help you?"

Kamiko nodded absentmindedly, her mind too clouded from the fatigue to even think. 

Ok, something is definitely wrong here..

The red haired male instantly thought, staggering at her unexpected answer. Unknowingly letting out a sigh to release the tension he felt, the male quickly head outside her room in search for a glass of water to help her drink the medicine. 

"Here..." Karma slowly handed her the pills and placed the glass of water near her lips as she drink it down. 

"Thanks.." She slightly groaned, completely burying her face on her pillow. 

"You...you live alone?" The red haired male sat on the floor beside her bed, facing away from the coral haired girl.

Kamiko hummed in response, not minding the impulsive question "What time is it?" she groggily asked, voice drowsy as she turned her head to face the back of his head. 

"Around 5?"  He squinted as her room was barely lit 

"Shouldn't you be heading back?" 

Karma slightly smiled "What?Are you kicking me out now?" 

"...I wasn't" She hesitantly answered 

"Then..let me stay here.." Karma hesitantly said

"Sorry?" Kamiko eyes slightly widened at his request, sapphire hues scanning his stiff posture as if he was regretting even opening his mouth to speak.  Multiple questions began whirling in her head, but still. She decided aginst it to question him further.

"Okay...you can sleep on the couch if you want"

"....Thanks"

She wasn't supposed to say yes. 

But somehow, seeing him look all that forlorn infront of her. Doesn't sit quite well, it left a bad feeling in her chest. 

Am i really getting sick?

When the tension went, when the relief began, they carried on as normal, only somewhat. The other happier than before.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃