18│Bon Voyage

are the chapters i write too long?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Approximately about one week until the assassination vacation to that southern island. The students of  E-Class had gathered together to train for their upcoming assasination and mostly to place their plans in order. 

"I see you brats are putting up a good sweat! " Irina mused aloud, while her students were currently training hard for the assassination, the blond-haired english teacher was taking up her time, leisurely sunbathing while sipping her drink.

"You should train too, Bitch-sensei. Your gun and knife skills aren't that much better than ours " Mimura stated with a slight frown 

"Grown-ups are sneaky, i'll hitch a ride on your strategy and only take part in the best stuff " She shamelessly admitted 

'You'll get nowhere with that kind of mindset ' 

Just as she finished, a sudden deep chuckle resounded behind her. 

Irina immediately tensed up, head whipping back as her eyes dilated "L-Lovro-sensei!" she stammered, easily recognizing said voice.

The other students quickly stopped their training after the sudden commotion, eyes now locked on to the three adults standing right in the center of the crowd of teenagers, it's not like they could miss a man wearing a full on black attire anyways, that kind of dark outfit is bound to attract attention admist the light colored palette of students. 

"He's here as a special instructor for the summer" Karasuma informed 

"Rest one day and your fingers will forget about killing. If you don'y want to flunk out, quickly hurry up and get changed !" Lovro shouted 

Without much time, Irina instantly shot up from her seat and hurriedly saluted before running off to get her attire changed "Yes!"

'He's quite stern' Ayanokouji thought

"That's one scary dude" Sugaya commented 

"So, for the plan...First they destroy the seven promised tentacles then the entire class immediately jumps in to finish him off . So far so good ...." Lovro trailed off with a hum before questioning the students "But, what's this first step; psych attacks?"

"First we throw him off, blunting his movements " Nagisa answered 

"Koro-sensei was scavenging for dirty magazines earlier, he also gave us each a popsicle to shut us up. But ...as if that would be enough to keep our mouths shut now!" Maehara exclaimed with a frightening grin 

"Let's all gang up on him an teach him a lesson!" The Terasaka gang simultaneously added, faces darkening at the thought of torturing their own teacher 

"in short, we'll corner him with blackmail material " Ayanokouji curtly summarized, ignoring her classmates's dark thoughts.

"T-that's a brutal assassination method indeed " Was the only thing Lovro could say before he changed into a more stern demeanor "But, the key is the final blow, pinpoint timing and accurate aim will be crucial " 

'i wouldn't worry about that' Ayanokouji shifted her eyes to a certain duo.

"Are you worried about this class's firepower? " Karasuma inquired, raising one of his eyebrow slightly as he motioned towards a couple set of the students 

"It's just the opposite, there's an outstanding amount of shooters in this class " 

Kamiko's sapphire orbs were half lidded as usual, fingers carefully hovering over the sniper's trigger. Although, all they fire were merely some plastic BB's, the weapon itself was quite hefty. The coral haired girl lifted up the large weapon up to her chin before aiming the lens at her target. Her fingers were unnaturaly slack against the trigger, that; she realized .