14│Sink or Swim?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The sunshine is in their bones, it's heat radiating outwards into the bright and warm summer day. The leaves are dark green and full, opened towards the sunlight and breathing in the hot solstice heat. The iridescent rays shining down on the poor mountain top school, enveloping the world with it's scorching weather they call Summer. 

Ayanokouji dazily followed behind her classmates, eyes half-lidded as they continued to travel past the forest. 

The summer day heat has made Ayanokouji more sluggish than usual, with the warm temperature from the air surrounding her. She wanted nothing more than to just sleep on her bed, wanting to do nothing in this scorching heat. 

"So hot, Why did he get us out here on the back of the mountain anyway? " Sugino breathed out, fanning his own face with his hands as a way to relief the heat 

"If he's looking for a pool, there's one in the main campus! " Ritsu cheerfully responded through Nagisa's phone "But that's not in this direction, is it?"

"No" Nagisa answered before placing his phone back in his pockets 

"Hey, Nagisa" Karma called out, speeding his pace slightly to catch up with the blue haired male "I hear you really did a number yesterday, i sure wish i could've seen it. That assassination of yours "

Nagisa nervously smiled as a response 

Koro-sensei who's leading the group had suddenly halted in his steps, turning his body around to face his tired students with a wide and proud grin "All right! we're here!" He exclaimed, ushering the students to walk up to the bushes ahead 

"Woah!" The students gasped as their eyes fell upon the make-shift swimming pool.

"It's a pool i made specifically for the E-class!" The octopus exclaimed proudly.

They all cheered and wasted no time in discarding their outer clothes, leaving them jumping and lunging into the pool with their swim-wear attire that they've previously worn before the whole trip to the lake. 

Ayanokouji Kamiko apathetically stared down at the shimmering water before heading towards the empty chair right beside Hazama, who quickly sat down and continued reading her book the moment they've arrived. 

The two shared a brief nod before going back to their own world. 

Kamiko relatively got along well with Hazama; both being usually silent inside the classroom and in group studies, they both shared a mutual understanding of eachother with their similar behaviours. 

Ugh, it's hot

The summer heat is enough as it is, but the whole trip here made her expend a lot more effort than she originally wanted to. 

PRIIT

The sound of a whistle furiously being blown echoed through the outdoor swimming pool 

"Kimura! No running at the poolside! You could injure yourself!" 

"Hara and Nakamura!Watch the breath-holding! You could drown yourself by accident!"

"Okajima! I'm confiscating that camera!"

"Hazama and Ayanokouji! Don't just sit there all day! Go ahead and swim!" 

Annoying...

Koro-sensei speedily scolded without rest, irking the students with his annoying pool-rules. The yellow octopus continued to fuss around from his life-guard seat, irritatingly blowing the whistle as if he's whistling a tune .