Epilogue: google is back ;)

I clap as the boys enter backstage, eyes searching for him

I jog over to where he is, unscrewing the lid of the cold water bottle in my hands before it's snatched away.
"Thanks babe." I look in shock as Chan over exaggerates a wink, downing the whole bottle in less than ten seconds.
Really? Right in front of my salad?
Said salad being Lee Felix.

The sound of a slap greets my ears, followed by a scream of pain from the Australian man. Minho in the corner laughs until he can't breathe, leaning against Jisung and Changbin for support.
Ok, but it wasn't that funny.
Clearly the two being used as armrests thought so too, as both stepped forward, making the poor man being held up basically collapse to the ground.

I smile at their usual antics, before sitting on the sofa next to my boyfriend.
"How was it?"
He seemed a bit spaced out judging on how he flinched when I spoke.
"I was nervous, but it felt really weird with there being no actual crowd and all."
I nod my head, it must be foreign for all these artists to just be told to carry on, not to mention hard, when they don't have the fans there, no cheering or support.

"Well you did great!" I wrap my arms around Felix, and he puts his head on my shoulder, huffing out a big breath against my skin.

Wait a damn minute.

I fight the urge to openly push him away as I feel his sweat on my skin.

I slip my shoulder away, and clearly Felix wasn't ready for that as he just fell with his head upside down on the sofa.

"Y/n, bro. What the fuck."

I begin to wonder whether we should be genuinely concerned as Jisung once again struggles to breathe as he bursts out laughing at Felix. Although this time he was already on the floor so he all but flattens out, chest heaving with laughter.
Seungmin gives him the look.

"Jisung. It wasn't even that funny-"

~~~~12 hours later~~~~

Yesterday was the last concert of the tour, so in 20 minutes we're getting on the plane back home.
I feel a buzz in my pocket but ignore it. Then another. And another.
Soon I get annoyed and go to pick up the call, but that's when I realise it's not a call, just a bunch of idiots spamming the group chat.