Chapter 25: Finally~

[Korean is in bold, English is in normal❤️]

~~~After a second night of screaming, I was by far ready to sleep

~~~
After a second night of screaming, I was by far ready to sleep.
Don't get me wrong, it was literally the best thing in my life- aside from the fact I know Felix- but I can't help but let out a tiny yawn even though it's only about 5 o'clock.
I realise that we've been here for 4 hours, it really doesn't seem that long- but we only have half an hour left.
~~~

"And lastly," Chan cuts in to Hyunjin and Jisung's bickering, "thank you stay, thank you baby stay, and we'll see you all next time!"
With that, the 8 boys wave enthusiastically, I notice most of them not-so-subtly waving in my general direction, and I can't help but laugh at the boys I've grown to love- one in particular.

My eyes naturally zone in on his smile, freckles lifting and eyes disappearing into adorable little crescents. Yup. I'm in love.

I begin to make my way out of the rows of seats. Well actually I was being dragged by Hana and Mimi who were following Katie.

We get to a large black curtain, about 6 security guards stood in front. Katie pushes me out the way, knowing we were too shy, and one of them nods before stepping aside.
We walk through and there's so much going on, people shouting at each other about stage lighting and music. Down the corridor, I see a plaque on the door that read STRAY KIDS.
Before I can prep myself, the door is opened and I feel myself being pushed inside, gripping into the nearest solid thing to prevent me from falling over.
And that just so happens to be Felix.

I step away just in time to hear the door being shut and the key turning, locking us in. Me and Felix. Alone.

I hear a familiar laugh echo in the hallway outside.

"Hey! Chan? CHRIS?" Felix yells at him, making me wince at the loud volume in my ear. He notices my reaction and pulls away from me, a concerned look in his eyes.
"Sorry,"
"No, I'm fine." I smile up at his as his eyes get smaller, his face turning into a cute smile.

He walks forward and hugs me, one hand around my waist as the other one cradles the back of my head.
I look up at him, before snuggling my face into his chest, his heart beating almost as fast as mine, making me giggle.

FELIX'S POV

I'm in love.

Y/n looks up at me as I pull her in, her smile making me melt into her, a bubbly feeling overcomes me as she buries her nose into my chest.

I whisper her name, "Y/n,"
She looks back up at me, her eyes sparkling. Her nose is a bit rosy from being outside for so long.
My eyes trail down to her lips.
She seems to notice where I'm looking and blushes, but I move my hand to below her jaw so she can't turn her head away.

As I move closer, so does she, her breath brushing my lips as she looks into my eyes one last time.

With that, our lips met. Moving together, a euphoric feeling takes over as she puts her arms around my neck to bring me closer, deepening the kiss as I open my mouth wider.
Our breathing is heavier, louder, as I move my head to the other side, her following in suite. I begin to walk her backwards, until the dressing table meets the back of her thighs. This is when I lift her up, not breaking the kiss, and she slides back onto the table.

She pulls me back by the collar of my shirt, but this time, it's only for a small, closed mouth kiss. I begin to litter her face with kisses, making her laugh, and her giggles get louder when I put a few on her neck, her wriggling away from the ticklish feeling.
I stop, placing one final peck on her nose before placing our foreheads together.

Y/N'S POV

"Felix,"
He hums in response, my eyes are closed as I focus on slowing my breathing and heart rate.
"I love you."

I feel his heart rate speed up as I separate from him, looking at his eyes, lights reflecting in them.

"I love you too." He states, before placing a kiss on my forehead, then my nose, and finally, my lips.

The End~

~~~~~~~A/n: y'all I'm kinda emotional wow- I spent so long writing this book- like literally a year omg I'm so slow- but anyways, thank you to all of f you reading, it actually means so much to me!!!! In future books I might write a few chapters f...

~~~~~~~
A/n: y'all I'm kinda emotional wow- I spent so long writing this book- like literally a year omg I'm so slow- but anyways, thank you to all of f you reading, it actually means so much to me!!!! In future books I might write a few chapters first and then start writing.

I hope y'all realise how awkward I felt writing that last bit- I'm actually the most awkward person ever so if it's bad... sorry lmao.
I have been writing other stories. I've have a Chan one, as well as some NCT ones of Jaemin, Lucas and Taeyong but idk if y'all are nctzens💚
Again,
THANK YOU SO SO MUCHHH, I love you guys/girls/people so so much and thank you for reading my first book❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

EDIT:
THANK YOU FOR 10k READ WTFFF💚💚💚