Chapter 6: Slide Susan

"Song y/n

"Song y/n. Who , may I ask, is this Surprisinglee dude???"

I stare at my hands, fiddling with them on the table.
I move my gaze to Katie's face and start planning my escape rout.

She scrolls to the top of my texts with him and makes her way down. Right now is the most I've ever hated anyone. At least that's what I thought until Mimi snatched my phone from Katie and she started to read the texts. Out loud.

"Hold the absolute fuck up. You sir, are not Susan"
Mimi reads out what I sent and Hana reads his replies.
"Bitch do I look like a Susan?"
"Yes"
"I am this close to losing my shit,"

By now, all three of them are practically rolling on the floor, clutching at their stomachs, all because a boy texted me.

It's a moment later when I realise it's coming to the most recent text, where he said he really wanted to meet me. I don't know why but just thinking about it make my face heat up. Before I can properly think of a way to get my phone back, I leap at Mimi, scaring her so she drops my phone. I grab my phone scramble backwards so I have the wall behind me, and the door in front of me. Behind Mimi. In the sudden adrenaline rush, I flip onto my stomach, plant my feet on the wall and push off, sliding between the gap in my best friends legs and out to the door.

"Jesus FUCKing chRISt"

I look over my shoulder at the six shocked-looking eyes staring at me.

~a week later~

Over the past few days, Lee and I have been talking once or twice a day, every day.
It's because he's in a dance group, he's been rehearsing for a giant show that's one or two months away and he's been telling me about his practices and his group he's doing it with. But in the meantime we've started to really get to know each other.

I know what you're thinking. How is that possible you've only been texting like what, a week???

Well yes that's true, but as we spoke, I found out that we have more than a few things in common with each other. Firstly, he lives in a house with his best friend, with whom he's so close with he sees them as his brothers. Secondly, we both speak English and Korean, so now we switch random words when we type. As well as all this, I've found out that he likes Stray Kids, BTS and GOT7 who are literally my top bias groups, so we never run out of things to talk about.

 As well as all this, I've found out that he likes Stray Kids, BTS and GOT7 who are literally my top bias groups, so we never run out of things to talk about