Epilogue 2

Yall know drive from the skz player thing
Yeah that one
The one about driving 👀

Well I meant to send the mv and lyrics link to my best friend as a joke-
Yo I accidentally sent it to my Spanish tutor.

Yeah uhhh lo siento about that miss

I just wanna 🧎🏽‍♀️🏌🏽‍♀️ myself right about now✨🦋💞

I hear the knock at our front door before I hear the screams of torture from outside - also known as what is most likely Minho squaring up to Hyunjin

I open the door and low and behold, Hyunjin basically squashing my mini tree next to the shoe mat and Minho raising a threatening fist as the other 6 boys stand with no intention of stopping them.

Well except Chan, but he's kinda blocked by a wall of men so he's separated from the attempted murder.

I stand to the side and let the boys through, Felix casually grabbing my waist and kissing my cheek as he walk past, eliciting groans and vomiting sound effects from the others- specifically Jisung and Jeongin.

"Just get your butts inside or I'm locking you out." I roll my eyes as they speed up, almost tripping each other up as they file into the hallway before going to the kitchen.
Stepping in after them, I'm just in time for the oven to start beeping.

"Katie! Please get that out, these guys are in the way!"

I hear her huff and open the oven door, but what should've been the roast chicken and rosemary, is now probably a lump of charred burnt-ness as the bitter smell of smoke wafts our way.

"Babes how long did you put this on for?" Katie stands in front of the now closed oven as I push my way to her.

"How long did you put it on for?" She asks again.

"Like 20 minutes extra because it wasn't cooked.." I trail my words off as I can tell I'm about to be blamed for this-
But is it really my fault of I accidentally put an extra zero on it? Well yes probably, but she doesn't specifically have to know that.

She 'mhm's' me, almost definitely not surprised at this point,
"So what are we having for dinner?" Felix's eyebrows draw together and never have I seen this man look so serious.
________

I sigh in content and pat my round belly, leaning back into the sofa.
"Look at her!" I whisper into Felix's ear, gently dancing my fingers across my stomach. He lets out a deep chuckle and takes my hand, kissing each finger individually before getting up.

Saying goodnight to everyone else he takes both my hands and gently pulls me up, hand on my back guiding me up the stairs and into my room.

I barely say a word as I pull my top off, going into my cupboard, finding one of his bigger T-shirts and putting that on; swapping my jeans for some pajama shorts and brushing my teeth before snuggling into the double duvet spread on my mattress.

Felix comes out the bathroom just after me. Moving my legs over so he can fit in behind me.

This is something that's become almost like a routine. Whenever they don't have schedules, the eight of them come here, and usually spend the night. Felix, obviously in my room, and the others spread between Katie's room, the living room, and the spare room.

Felix's arms close around both under and other me, grabbing my hands in his and resting them over my stomach. He taps a finger against my tummy.

"Y/n,"

"Yeah?"

"How much fried chicken did you even eat? I wouldn't second guess it if you said a whole one."

"You don't like our little food baby?"
I raise my eyebrow, side-eyeing my boyfriend as he laughs at my appetite before wrapping an arm around my front and tugs me back into his warmth until I fall asleep.

______

"Look they're doing it again."
"Ow Jisung that was my toe- watch it."
"Sorry I couldn't see past your massive head."
"Shut up"
"Stop taking pictures"
"No"
"This is kinda fun"
"I bet that's what the sasaengs say"
"..."
"Let's stop now"
"Yeah"
"Shit did her eyelid just-"
"Please let me leave, last time he caught us he made me his taste tester for all his food."

I open my eye the slightest bit to see the last of someone foot go out the door before it's closed and the voices drift further down the hallway.

I nuzzle further into Felix's T-shirt and I feel him poke my side.

"Yo Y/n, you awake?"

I try not to move, slowing my breathing so he'll let me sleep a little longer, but alas, my efforts are fruitless.

"You got a little bit of drool there babes." Felix taps just next to my mouth and I snap my eye open at him.
"Fuck off sporticus."

His mouth opens in humour and fake shock,
"That was a one time thing dude."

I laugh and he soon does too, his freckles seemingly glowing in the small spots of morning sun shining through the gaps in the curtains onto his face.

I hear the door creak open and see a ginger stick his head in.
"You know, you guys are cute and all but please hurry up or something is going to be burnt." He pauses before adding "again."

"Hey, shut the fuck up Ronald McDonald. And close the door!"

"Ronald McDon-" Chan cuts himself off, "RONALD MC FUCKING DONALD?"

I get out of bed and shut the door myself, groaning at the cold air on my legs.

"I'll go down now then or Ed Sheeran's going to have a fit from hunger."

Felix mumbles as he kicks back the duvet and runs his eyes sleepily, hugging me before opening the door and leaving me to wake myself up properly.