Chapter 4: boo

I put my phone down after a bit and get up from my uncomfortable position, I was still outside Hana's room

I put my phone down after a bit and get up from my uncomfortable position, I was still outside Hana's room. I start to walk down the corridor when Katie slams open her bedroom door - narrowly missing my face - and ran into the room next to hers. My room.
I follow Katie just as said girl rips the covers from my bed, discarding the sheets on the floor when she realised I'm not actually in it. I try to work out why she would even think I was in my bed considering it was made and there wasn't a single lump under the BTS design duvet.
Sneaking up behind her, I place my hand on her shoulder and enjoy her reaction of jumping 10 feet up. As she does, she simultaneously hits her head on my light, which is now swinging dangerously.
'What the hell are you doing?' I question the older girl. She looks at you, the story of your betrayal shines bright in her hazel eyes.
'Well, I was trying to tell you something but clearly you just want to be mean.'

I try not to laugh as the teenager sulks like a 3 year old, and she somehow goes and jumps onto my bed with her arms still crossed. I shove her off my mattress so I can put the duvet cover back on my bed, so Katie continues to sulk with her face pressed into my carpet.

'Hokey mhine, himm mot goimg to hell yoom wot mi mas goimg to say.'
I look over as my best friend, still with her head on the floor, tries to speak.

'Ok, I have no fucking clue what you are trying to say, but please get your head out of my carpet, if you die from suffocation I don't want to sign piles of paper work.'
I keep my gaze on Katie as she lifts her head, but I'm confused, she's smiling.

'What?'

'I got us tickets to Stray Kids.'