Chapter 21: Therapy

It is currently 10 as I write this and I have class tomorrow :,(.
please enjoy it😔✊

(Korean is in bold and English is normal text,, enjoyyy)
~~~~

(Korean is in bold and English is normal text,, enjoyyy)~~~~

"Y/n,"
Felix shifts in the sofa so he's facing me fully.

"I don't have friends who don't actually know me, and so I just wanted to see what it would be like if someone actually liked me for me - not just as Felix from Stray Kids, but for Lee Felix. The Korean boy from Australia.

Over the past few months, I've gotten to know you and frankly, I feel as though you're one of the people, besides the rest of my group, who actually knows and likes me for me. So thank you, and just know that if you get suspended again for protecting your friend from some stupid wrinkly platypus, I swear to god you better call me and I'm flying over here to fight. Ok?
Y/n, thank you for not blocking me when I first shout texted you for throwing my phone out the window because I thought you were Bangchan.
I'm sorry about that, but at the same time I'm not because I got to meet you."

Felix takes a deep breath (and I am cringingggg)
"Y/n... I really l-"

"WHERE IS MY PRECIOUS SISTER!"

"Minho what the fuck they were having a moment!"

"Firstly, how would I have known tHeY wErE hAvInG a MoMeNt - do you really think I have the energy in me to translate that into Korean?"

"It's cause you can't" I can imagine Chan smirking right about now.

"Shut up, and yes I could have. I speak like I've lived in New York City my whole life, and anyways, nope nope nope, Felix can't date my child without my consent"

I try not to snort at the mispronunciation of the name and carry in listening.

"....
but I thought you just said she was your sister..."

"Shush, lets be real, nobody cares at this point Channie boi. Now move or my cats are gonna attack."

I hope the two grown men hiding round the corner know how loud they're being.
I have to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing at them, but when I look at Felix he looks pretty much done.

FELIX'S POV

I actually can't believe them.
Why is life so cruel?
Chan has been the one who's been asking me constantly for the past few weeks if I like her.
And then he does this.