Chapter 2: Karma

I stretch my arms up as I smile around my room

Yesterday was such a stressful day I couldn't wait to sleep.
Me and my 3 best friends just moved in with each other 2 weeks before school started again, well not for Hana, since she's already graduated..... but still.
We've decided to spend our last week together, setting up the house and doing homework. These teachers gave us damn homework dUrInG tHe hOlidAys.

I grab my phone to check the time. 7:34.
Ok, i have the day to do all my work then it's out of the way.
I go onto Spotify and queue a load of songs before I start my maths.

~3 hour time skip brought to you by Tae's cute but loud ass sneeze~

Once I'm done with my first 2 pieces I decide to go make some breakfast. I step out of my room and start walking down the hallway when BANG
Kim freaking Hana walks out of her room, slamming her bedroom door into my face.
'HEY!'
That's all I get out before Hana looks at the red patch growing on my forehead, then my face, then she sprints down the stairs, skipping the last 7 and landing not-so-gracefully on the wooden floor below.

After the initial shock of being hit in the face I start pursuing my attacker. All I wanted was some breakfast.

~30 minutes later ~

Hana's still in hiding but katie's in the kitchen with me and Mimi's getting changed, so I start making breakfast. Just as I'm cutting up fruit I hear the door creak and footsteps pad into the kitchen. I turn around and watch Hana slide into a chair at the table. I chuckle at her actions, they mimics that of someone who sCaReD. But no, she wouldn't be sCaReD, would she?

I stand there and wave at her with the knife still clutched between my fingers, tomato juice dripping off the end.

"HOLY JISOOS" she screams dramatically.

I take a step towards the older girl.

"NO NOT TODAY SATAN!"

Hana makes a beeline for the door with her long legs. She reaches the large plank of wood that stands between her and her freedom. She places her hand on the handle, ready to fling the door open, but then karma comes back and hits her in the face.

Mimi's hand is in front of her mouth, and above her eyes are wide in shock. Clearly she didn't know her sister was on the other side of the door. Then I start laughing. The sound rings throughout the kitchen until it's joined by another. Then Mimi's tinkling laugh is added to the mix and we're all in hysterics whilst Hana glares at me. Said adult stalks out of the room, up the stairs, slams her door and not 3 seconds later, Hellevator starts blasting from her bedroom.

 Said adult stalks out of the room, up the stairs, slams her door and not 3 seconds later, Hellevator starts blasting from her bedroom

(A/N: honestly idk how to write stories o.O so yeah this is the first actual chapter and I hope you enjoyed it x (btw if you find any mistakes in any of my work please tell me so I can fix it :)))