Chapter 19: Sugar Honey Ice Tea

(Korean is in bold and English is just normal)

(Korean is in bold  and English is just normal)

•••
YOUR POV:

"Chris really?! I was actually nervous about meeting her and then you and Minho Hyung have to go and mess with me. Not cool mate."

I stop in the doorway of the shop, I can feel my heart jumping and my hands are clammy. Stray kids are here.

Or at least, Bangchan and Minho are.

I see them sitting on a bench across the shop, I don't want them to notice me in case I got too awkward - but then again why would they notice me??
There's one other person standing up, but I can't tell who it is from here because they've got their hood up and some stupid thug life glasses on. Yep it's definitely one of the other boys.

I walk calmly to a booth in the corner, next to the window. Taking out my phone, I text Lee just to tell him that I'm here.

I hear a loud ring echo throughout the shop and some shuffling around, when I look over, I see them.

Chris is wearing a black mask with a cute wolf on it, Minho's the same but with a cat. Could these boys be more obvious??

The other member still has his hood up with his completely black mask on - and of course the thug life glasses on.

I check my phone as it starts buzzing,,

LEE IS CALLING
|ANSWER|                            |DECLINE|

"Hello??"

"Hi y/n, are you at the shop yet?"

"Yeah, I'm just sitting at the seat by the window - do you know when you'll arrive?"

"I'm already here... where are yo- oh wait no i see you!"

Lee hangs up and I just stare at my phone, I realise then that I don't know what he actually looks like, after all I sent him a picture of me, but he never sent one back. Was this a bad idea? What if he isn't who I thought he was this whole time?

I sit there overthinking as a boy comes and stands next to where I'm sitting.

I look up and smile at him before he looks at my face.

"Y/n?"

"Lee?"

Before I can really say anything he takes my wrist and pulls me up, hugging him in his warm arms. I forget that I don't really know this person properly and I wrap my arms around his waist, my head tucked under his chin.

I turn my head up to look at him, but frankly, I'm too short, my nose is about the same height as his shoulder. So, instead of being able to look at his face, I get a face full of his jumper, it smells like a mixture of spices and men. Ok now I just feel creepy.

I pull away and I study his face because there's something familiar about it, I just can't quite pinpoint what.

Something over my shoulder seems to catch his attention as he whips off his thug life glasses and throws them at someone. I turn around to see who the victim of Felix's aim is and literally stop.

Lee Minho.

Chris was next to him, laughing his head off as he picked up the glasses that hit his friends head. He slides them on before coming over and taking my hand. Lee Minho.
My hand.

I'm so confused I walk away, but Minho won't let me. Why you ask? Because my friend is Lee Felix

"Shhhh-"

The three boys look at me as I realise how dumb I am
"-ugar Honey Ice Tea"

•••

A/n: holaaaaa

A/n: holaaaaa...... sorry this is a really short chapter but I want to leave it here so I'll post the next chapter as fast as I can type.
Also just a side note - DONT BE FUCKING STUPID AND STAY INSIDE. If you go out with others, they could unknowingly pass the virus on to you, then you onto someone else, so please just stay inside because I don't want anyone to be hurt because of some selfish pricks who refuse to stay inside for the sake of the greater good. I'm sure it's not any of you guys but just make sure others don't do it.

Stay safe Stays ❤️